Pascal

Jazzy Nice

http://www.NyAvalon.com

http://www.JasonJollins.com

http://www.H-Foundation.com

General admission: $25

Reduced admission: AvalonFridays@Hotmail.com

Avalon: 662 Sixth Avenue @ Twentieth street

i think its bullshit that its going to be 21+. i understand that everyone thinks that the younger crowd is immature and all, but when the club was originally Limelight, it was 18 to attend, 21 to drink, and look how well it did. I was a promoter there for about a year and a half, working with Thorin Aiello, i was 18, the team i ran was 18/19 year olds. in my opinion we werent the normal immature people everyone stereotypes us to be, and apparently the Limelight staff felt the sameway, as we were able to keep promoting and attending without incident throughout our time at LL.

I'm (as well as others) a bit pissed that while I pushed and attended LL for so long, and now as it reopens, we're not allowed to go. But maybe many people think now I'm just ranting. If anyone knows who's running this place/event, I'd appreciate some contact info. Not to bitch, just to ask questions and figure out some things.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

21 to get in

$25 Reg admission

$20 on guestlist

PM for guestlist

I just came from the promoter meeting, the place looks AMAZING! They really did a great job on it, this looks like its gonna become the new hot spot! Def a place to check out

:) I like your quotes:)

the fuckin club is off the hook...stop hating on the party...

No i'm not promoting this club, matter of fact, i have my own friday to worry about but this is such bullshit...everyone calls for something fresh, some good DJs and this avalon party seems to provide those elements...

stop playing the hater role and just let this party be.

Originally posted by luiskain

the fuckin club is off the hook...stop hating on the party...

No i'm not promoting this club, matter of fact, i have my own friday to worry about but this is such bullshit...everyone calls for something fresh, some good DJs and this avalon party seems to provide those elements...

stop playing the hater role and just let this party be.

no one is hating on the party. they are just upset that its 21 and over and not 18 plus because they cant get in. this includes me.

Originally posted by sandman1130

thank god no little kiddies here maybe this party will last for once... and other thing this isnt limelight anymore its avalon stop ur bitchign and get over it. bout time a real party is coming in now, fris and sats both 21 this is great...sorry kiddies no fun for you lol lol lol

Being under twenty one does not make us "kiddies". I am twenty and on the brink of turning twenty one, and this bullshit pisses me off. I have been waiting for the scene to pick up again, for some new clubs to open up, and for some talent to flood NYC once again reminicent of the days of Twilo. And since I have a mere two months to go of being a "kiddie" I can't enter a venue where all I want to do is listen to a quality set. THAT is why I am bitching, and I am sure that there are plenty of others on this message board who share my sentiments.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Being under twenty one does not make us "kiddies". I am twenty and on the brink of turning twenty one, and this bullshit pisses me off. I have been waiting for the scene to pick up again, for some new clubs to open up, and for some talent to flood NYC once again reminicent of the days of Twilo. And since I have a mere two months to go of being a "kiddie" I can't enter a venue where all I want to do is listen to a quality set. THAT is why I am bitching, and I am sure that there are plenty of others on this message board who share my sentiments.

There aren't enough 21+ people to keep a party like this going... look around the city. Most of the 21+ parties failed over the past year. I'm curious to see how long this will last.

Originally posted by jennEfer

***quick cameo***

yeah, no shit!

later

(ps for all of you that didn't get that, it was a joke, so please dont yell at me, because i know how intense you people get.. like when someone says gravy instead of sauce or visversa!)

definition:

A Joke: Something that is not serious, Something intended to be light and make people laugh.

(from Rachael's dictionary)