Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday!!!

jarmenio

Sessions(Made by Music) continues this Saturday with a special cocktail party sponsored by ZYR Vodka. Also special birthday celebration for Clubplanets own IBCLUBBIN(Barry), Barry will be opening up for Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. Also the Saturday bartending debut of CP's own CEOTTER. Don't get stuck outside on line in the hurricane e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com to be on the GUESTLIST. Guys that are 21 or 22 WILL BE Admitted if on the list. See you all there!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Sessions(Made by Music) continues this Saturday with a special cocktail party sponsored by ZYR Vodka. Also special birthday celebrations for Clubplanets own NJstacked & IBCLUBBIN(Barry), Barry will be opening up for Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. Also the Saturday bartending debut of CP's own CEOTTER. Don't get stuck outside on line in the hurricane e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com to be on the GUESTLIST. Guys that are 21 or 22 WILL BE Admitted if on the list. See you all there!!!

Good morning Joe as usual. I should be making an appearance this Saturday.

victor soto

gotta love how carl swindled the words "TASTE" saturday into this thread!!!!!!!!!........................

ANYWAYZ.............def going to be a SILLY FREEGIN NIGHT!!!!!!!, thank god for the hurricane, hopefully it will take some slinkies away w/ it, but dear lord keep all the women from 130-110 lbs here on earth, and take the COWS AND HYENNAS w/ you!!!!!!!...........HOLD ON BUGOUT, i want you to stay and represent for JOHNSTONS B-DAY................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY YOUR PRAYERS NOW STACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime is baking the cake..........and don and i are spreading the icing!!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha......

Originally posted by roddigga

gotta love how carl swindled the words "TASTE" saturday into this thread!!!!!!!!!........................

ANYWAYZ.............def going to be a SILLY FREEGIN NIGHT!!!!!!!, thank god for the hurricane, hopefully it will take some slinkies away w/ it, but dear lord keep all the women from 130-110 lbs here on earth, and take the COWS AND HYENNAS w/ you!!!!!!!...........HOLD ON BUGOUT, i want you to stay and represent for JOHNSTONS B-DAY................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY YOUR PRAYERS NOW STACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime is baking the cake..........and don and i are spreading the icing!!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha......

Rod- Please Remind Davey to bring the pot of BOILING HOT WATER!!! He forgot it last week.

Originally posted by dogekid

i just remembered when you called that girl a rat saturday night, but you're like.. "no not in a bad way" as if calling a girl a rat could ever ever be seen as a compliment.

how does your mind work??????

my mind is not worth figuring out!!!!!!!!!!!.....very complex............

as i always say, "CREATIVE PEOPLE THINK OUTSIDE THE LINES, DIGGA SNORTS ALL THOSE LINES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHERE EVER YOU GO, ROD RI GOOOO

CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mind is not worth figuring out!!!!!!!!!!!.....very complex............

as i always say, "CREATIVE PEOPLE THINK OUTSIDE THE LINES, DIGGA SNORTS ALL THOSE LINES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHERE EVER YOU GO, ROD RI GOOOO

CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u called someone a rat?

no, no, no, no..........see this is how rumors start............

i called a girl a "cute" rat!!!, and told jay, "well at least i didnt call her a HYENNA!!!!!!!!"

its better then the WOOKIE that was GOBBLING AROUND US!!!!!

As long as there were no"Troll" sightings we can have all the rats we want!!! :laugh: