Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS PROMISED - Best Party in Decades

I have been in this business a long time now and I have met many great people because of it through just going out and through this board. Well now its official I have been in this business for a decade now and I am throwing the biggest anniversary party anyone has ever seen. I originally was going to fly a guy like Oscar in but why. I have a lot of great friends/djs around that all want to get involved with this party and we will all make sure its the best party both musically and talent wise. So here are all the details I have for now. I will be running a special guestlist for all CPers (details to follow). I really would like everyone I have met over the years to at least stop in. Here is that one night that I want you guys to come in and say thank you. I never ever take the drinks you offer because why I drink for free in every venue I work in. Its enough just to have you guys there and this will be the night where everyone sees everyone.

Date: Friday, October 3rd

Place: All New Joeys in Clifton (renovations will be done prior)

Time: 9 PM - 3AM

Confirmed DJs:

Denny Tsettos

Jason Ojeda

Kirk Lopez

Richie Santana

Mike Macaluso

Teo T

Andrew Mendez

John Maroney

Manny the Greek

Mark Amatucci

Anthony Moussa

+ more to come

Brought to you by: Sergio, Tommy D & Petey G

Hosted by: Joey Enuff, Joe Armenio, Binoy, Will Stern, Viptech, Joe Corrola

I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE AT LEAST STOPS BY TO SAY HELLO.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergio has done an excellent job with the line up...

Adam and Bill amazing job with Junior

I think I may hear Junior since I love him...

I havent heard him since Twilo I think

I will stop by Joeys early in the night for show Sergio respect....

and will go by Sandbar as well

Both promoting teams are both good peeps

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I have been in this business a long time now and I have met many great people because of it through just going out and through this board. Well now its official I have been in this business for a decade now and I am throwing the biggest anniversary party anyone has ever seen. I originally was going to fly a guy like Oscar in but why. I have a lot of great friends/djs around that all want to get involved with this party and we will all make sure its the best party both musically and talent wise. So here are all the details I have for now. I will be running a special guestlist for all CPers (details to follow). I really would like everyone I have met over the years to at least stop in. Here is that one night that I want you guys to come in and say thank you. I never ever take the drinks you offer because why I drink for free in every venue I work in. Its enough just to have you guys there and this will be the night where everyone sees everyone.

Date: Friday, October 3rd

Place: All New Joeys in Clifton (renovations will be done prior)

Time: 9 PM - 3AM

Confirmed DJs:

Denny Tsettos

Jason Ojeda

Kirk Lopez

Richie Santana

Mike Macaluso

Teo T

Andrew Mendez

John Maroney

Manny the Greek

Mark Amatucci

Anthony Moussa

+ more to come

Brought to you by: Sergio, Tommy D & Petey G

Hosted by: Joey Enuff, Joe Armenio, Binoy, Will Stern, Viptech, Joe Corrola

I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE AT LEAST STOPS BY TO SAY HELLO.

CMON LETS WERQQQQQ!

Serge I got nothing but love for you and I will def stop by for you if I can, but ??????????????? for you

I'm not that great at math, so correct me if I'm wrong

with all those dj's you named, wouldn't each of them only get 1/2 hour on the turntables????????

I have never been a fan of going to an event that was just a nightime event where more then 2 djais spin, it take some djais a while to reah there peak, so once they get it they would be done!!!

WoW homey, it seems like you got every dj in Jersey!!!!!

Moo, love the kid to but it seems like he's the kid brother that gets to tag along all the time haha J/K mooey!!!!!!!

Whatever Serge, you are the man!!!!!!!

I'm sure your just to popular and you don't want to leave anybody out who has made your career such a hit!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Serge I got nothing but love for you and I will def stop by for you if I can, but ??????????????? for you

I'm not that great at math, so correct me if I'm wrong

with all those dj's you named, wouldn't each of them only get 1/2 hour on the turntables????????

I have never been a fan of going to an event that was just a nightime event where more then 2 djais spin, it take some djais a while to reah there peak, so once they get it they would be done!!!

WoW homey, it seems like you got every dj in Jersey!!!!!

Moo, love the kid to but it seems like he's the kid brother that gets to tag along all the time haha J/K mooey!!!!!!!

Whatever Serge, you are the man!!!!!!!

I'm sure your just to popular and you don't want to leave anybody out who has made your career such a hit!!!!!!

I know what you are talking about because ur right if you do the math it doesnt give each guy much time to play. But some time its not all about the DJ getting his time to shine some time its what it really is all about and that is having FUN. This will be a chance for Mr. Tempkid to get Mr. Temps Denny wasted. It will allow everyone that loves all these DJs a chance to watch them have fun and not a competition for who is better then who. They have all made me successful and I am good friends with them all so now it is time we all get together and make this one amazing night.

Regarding the MOO, he is a great kid and a very good DJ. He held his own this summer at the #1 Thursday party in NJ. You guys need to look at him as a DJ and not the guy from the board. I got major love for guys like him and Justin Higgins who are very young and will do what they can do be part of the A circuit. Lets not use this thread to put anyone down but for the real reason this party is going on which is for everyone to have a good time and celebrate the many many years I have been in the business. Thanks again everyone I hope everyone can make it for this PARTY of the DECADE at least in my eyes.