Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS PROMISED - Best Party in Decades

i havent been in a nightclub in over 2 weeks, and thats a record considering for the past 6 years i have been in a club at least 1 to 5 times a week no matter what.

definately will be in attendance, and this will be my first night out in awile:hat: :hat: :hat:

see u there boss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djustinh

i havent been in a nightclub in over 2 weeks, and thats a record considering for the past 6 years i have been in a club at least 1 to 5 times a week no matter what.

definately will be in attendance, and this will be my first night out in awile:hat: :hat: :hat:

see u there boss

It will be great to see you and the Ms. U need to get out a little buddy your still to young to retire from it completely.

Originally posted by dancerbar

i WILL be in attendance, no doubt about it, Serg your the man, and I thank you for all the oppurtunities you game myself, Willie and most of all Chris,

(dj chris monaco - shameless plug for chris)

Chances of you actually showin up?? uhh ild say about 10%

jr or all the other djs come on now people jr. has had his time and as for jr he dont even want people who are not gay to be where he is djing back in 99 i think when sf exit roxy where closed only twilo was open and jr. made them kick out mad people who where not gay he said if they didnt he would leave come on now people u gonna go hear people who spin to spin or someone who wants only gay people there and btw i dont have a prob with gay people think about it people show love for the djs who show love for the music not if ur gay or not

Originally posted by djfrostnyc

jr or all the other djs come on now people jr. has had his time and as for jr he dont even want people who are not gay to be where he is djing back in 99 i think when sf exit roxy where closed only twilo was open and jr. made them kick out mad people who where not gay he said if they didnt he would leave come on now people u gonna go hear people who spin to spin or someone who wants only gay people there and btw i dont have a prob with gay people think about it people show love for the djs who show love for the music not if ur gay or not

You should be put in Guiness for the longest ONE SENTENCE in history.

Learn some punctuation boy!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

need to see it to beleive it

i swore this was the same thing you told willie at temps not too long ago, then who came strollin up :)

seriously we're celebrating my bday that night as well,

oh shit hold on, you never got that email did you, lol

i'll be sure to send that shit today

binoy, suck it would ya

Originally posted by dancerbar

i swore this was the same thing you told willie at temps not too long ago, then who came strollin up :)

seriously we're celebrating my bday that night as well,

oh shit hold on, you never got that email did you, lol

i'll be sure to send that shit today

binoy, suck it would ya

Email me so we can discuss your bday.

Serge = Don King of nightlife........Sorry Serge had to bring that one back. Tempkid you suck at beer pong and are just sour cause Bigtime carried you to the championship. Maybe the don king of nightlife can set up a huge beer pong tourney. You are like the Jets Tempkid you have your moment of glory but still really suck....lol....Besides bigtime went on free agency and has been drafted by the TANKS. Anyways this Oct 3 night is all about fun. Who cares who is in the booth at what time....There will always be talent in there.....And following this great spectacle I will be putting together a massive pong tourney and hopefully I can get Serge himself to make it even bigger. THIS IS SERGE'S NIGHT, THE MOST RESPECTED MAN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR HIS LOYALTY AND HONOR AS A PROMOTER AND A PERSON. THAT IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE THERE.....THERE AREN'T MANY PROMOTERS THAT WILL EVER BE AS GOOD A PERSON IN THIS INDUSTRY AS DON KING HIMSELF...SERGIO

I wasnt gonna write a long post on this thread. I was just gonna say ill def be there and ill def help out with the party...BUT I all of a sudden got the urge to talk. So you all have to listen for a minute.

In the past couple years Ive met many people and have worked with many people in this biz. I honestly am so honored to work with the people i work with today. For a business that is known to be shady etc...I consider myself lucky to be surrounded by the people i am surrounded by. One of those People is No other than Sergio. I cant even begin to Explain what hes done for me in this biz, whether its supporting my parties, or Helping me out with a party, Getting me a connnection, Listening to My Ideas and takin them seriously and then helping me to make those ideas come to life, to just makin me feel like Im doing a good job and Always looking out for me in every way. And most of all, Being a GREAT FRIEND. Cause more than anything thats what he is.

Wont find more sincere person anywhere.

Serge its been an honor working with you and well continue to make things happen in this scene! BIG THINGS!!! Just like this party your throwin!!

Ill def be at this Party, Without a Doubt. And honestly I really hope EVERYONE that Sergio has ever done anything for Shows up to this party to atleast say hello.

Serge...I might even have to throw down a couple records for ya!! OH BOYYY!!!!

Originally posted by themoo

Serge = Don King of nightlife........Sorry Serge had to bring that one back. Tempkid you suck at beer pong and are just sour cause Bigtime carried you to the championship. Maybe the don king of nightlife can set up a huge beer pong tourney. You are like the Jets Tempkid you have your moment of glory but still really suck....lol....Besides bigtime went on free agency and has been drafted by the TANKS. Anyways this Oct 3 night is all about fun. Who cares who is in the booth at what time....There will always be talent in there.....And following this great spectacle I will be putting together a massive pong tourney and hopefully I can get Serge himself to make it even bigger. THIS IS SERGE'S NIGHT, THE MOST RESPECTED MAN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR HIS LOYALTY AND HONOR AS A PROMOTER AND A PERSON. THAT IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE THERE.....THERE AREN'T MANY PROMOTERS THAT WILL EVER BE AS GOOD A PERSON IN THIS INDUSTRY AS DON KING HIMSELF...SERGIO

Here we go again with the DON KING OF NIGHTLIFE. :D

Thanks it means alot to me to read what you wrote. I am hoping everyone can join the festivities because this is going to be one to remember.