Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS PROMISED - Best Party in Decades

Originally posted by themoo

Serge = Don King of nightlife........Sorry Serge had to bring that one back. Tempkid you suck at beer pong and are just sour cause Bigtime carried you to the championship. Maybe the don king of nightlife can set up a huge beer pong tourney. You are like the Jets Tempkid you have your moment of glory but still really suck....lol....Besides bigtime went on free agency and has been drafted by the TANKS. Anyways this Oct 3 night is all about fun. Who cares who is in the booth at what time....There will always be talent in there.....And following this great spectacle I will be putting together a massive pong tourney and hopefully I can get Serge himself to make it even bigger. THIS IS SERGE'S NIGHT, THE MOST RESPECTED MAN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR HIS LOYALTY AND HONOR AS A PROMOTER AND A PERSON. THAT IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE THERE.....THERE AREN'T MANY PROMOTERS THAT WILL EVER BE AS GOOD A PERSON IN THIS INDUSTRY AS DON KING HIMSELF...SERGIO

Relax there little boy, settle down and lower your tone with me.

I thought your were kind of a bright kid?????

Thought you had some kind of sense of humor??????

FYI........J/K means just kidding, thats what I put at the end of my busting your balls.

I put "moo is like the little brother who gets to tag along....J/k.....

Why you getting all bent out of shape?????

Whats wrong with being a kid brother who gets to tag along????

Lets face it, that is not a bad label to get tagging along with a Tsettos, Lopez, Manny the Greek, Santana and Ojeda....is it????

I have stuck up fpr you in the past and stuck up for you saying that you really do have skills as a dj, but if your going to get all cockey and cry like a little bitch schoolgirl you can go fuck yourself!!!

To be honest with you kiddo you are not at the level of a Tsettos or Santana yet and I felt the need to crack a joke that had no intentions to get you off your high horse there buddy and reply with a gay ass reply like I suck in beer pong and I'm like the Jets!!!!

First off flaco, I'm great at beer pong and so was my teamate, we both picked each other up when needed be, we played as a team, so your plan on be trying to say I was better then bigtime, didn't work, you have the tape, why don't you play it for everybody and show how bad I suck!!!!!!!

Second, your the same type who bashed on the Jets when they were 1-4 last year and jumped back on the J E T S wagon when they made the playoffs!!!!!!

Third, step foot in my town with that attitude and you and your camara will get tossed in the lake like all others!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic