Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so while all you fockers are in Miami....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

I am here in jupiter, half naked walking around the house, eating mashed potatoes......

What do tyhe rest of you like to do when you are home alone with nothing to do??

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sirdickenson

Just gving you the attention that your obviously looking for, with a thread as this.

Well, I'm bored and knew that this kind of post would attract at least one asshole that I could excercise my wit against.

En gard!:slash:

It's O.K. honey, don't you remember?

We're attention wanting whores!! But at least we get what we want. :)

Being naked is a wonderful and free feeling.

Just cuz some people have their balls so far up their ass they're uncomfortable of the thought of someone else seeing them naked, doesn't mean you can't start useless threads like this.

They usually turn into something good anyway. :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, I'm bored and knew that this kind of post would attract at least one asshole that I could excercise my wit against.

Exercise your wit against? You mean lack there of, don't you? And I agree with Thmrs you, at least, are starving for attention. Hence, this thread; Am I wrong in thinking so? As the old cliche goes: I refuse to go into a battle of wits, with an unarmed person.

I am here in jupiter, half naked walking around the house, eating mashed potatoes......

What do tyhe rest of you like to do when you are home alone with nothing to do??

Call a girlfriend over and play house.

Exercise your wit against? You mean lack there of, don't you? And I agree with Thmrs you, at least, are starving for attention. Hence, this thread; Am I wrong in thinking so? As the old cliche goes: I refuse to go into a battle of wits, with an unarmed person.

Nah, I was actually talking about a few of us on this board. Myself included.

You've been gone for a while. So it's understandable.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I guess we will have a repeat of the last time we clashed, huh? If I wasn't so certain of AT's lack of intelligence, I would have thought that maybe you were his alter ego.

Honestly, I dont need attention. I get plenty without going out and looking for it. I am quite simply just bored. I'm not angry with the world for some reason or other as you obviously are.

And keep thinking that I am a witless moron, that just might be my greatest weapon against men like you.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by aj2234

U PEOPLE ARE ALL INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is coming from the man that talks to his imaginary friend, guys.

Excuse me for asking, but didn't you go up to Jupiter to get your focus on your life and kinda figure everything out:confused:

I just don't understand how your going about doin this by walking around half naked and chowing down on taters:confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by triscuit

Excuse me for asking, but didn't you go up to Jupiter to get your focus on your life and kinda figure everything out:confused:

I just don't understand how your going about doin this by walking around half naked and chowing down on taters:confused:

I did, and I will start my new job on monday. In the meantime, I am bored out of my brain and those taters are mighty convincing when they call my name.

I did, and I will start my new job on monday. In the meantime, I am bored out of my brain and those taters are mighty convincing when they call my name.

ooooh okay...then keep on munchin' and stop complainin'...its a great day out....get up get out and do something!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

ooooh okay...then keep on munchin' and stop complainin'...its a great day out....get up get out and do something!:D

Oh, I'm not the one complaining, its SirDickinAss that is. I'm just waiting for the sun to go down some to go horseback riding.

not too harp on old shit but, i do believe you owe erikamikaze and i a story from way back so seeing as your already half naked and not busy now could be a good time for that...:D:hump: