Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Deelite Thread.......................

roddigga

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

but, was it the same day I cheated off of you , If so then you wound up cheating off of me when I cheated off of you and you probably wound up writing your correct address..

:D

SO MY PAPER HAD YOUR NAME, W/ MY ADDRESS??????? INTERESTING..........AND YOURS HAD THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

Originally posted by roddigga

MAINE??????????????..........................WHERE IS MAINE, IS THAT IN CANADA?????????????????.....................

do they play music in canada, and do they do drugs up there, they must in a place called MAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know nothing about Maine other than they are known for their Lobsters.. I will keep you updated with hourly reports of the GOINGS ONS up there tho.

stop dork, then why are you the one who takes a pic every minute, HUH MOO??????????................

Why do u think that was my camera going off every 5 secs at Deko.

I have one pic from that night, Everyone and their Grandmother had a camera in hand that night.

stop dork, then why are you the one who takes a pic every minute, HUH MOO??????????................

some kid came up to me saturday and asked if i would take a pic of him and his girlfriend and put it on my web site. i asked him who he thought i was.. "Aren't you Moo?"