Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

The phaomnneil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to resraech at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig, huh?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Dear sweet Eggy,

If you read the the message board a little more you would know that Teriaki posted this yesterday.

Sincerely,

TinyB

:mad: damn you teriaki, damn you . . .

:laugh: how did i miss that . . .

Well here's a lil something for ya.... Rutger's supposedly conducted their own little study of how smart (math based) people are in relation to what kind of car they drive.... Japanese cars was first, European cars second, and American cars third. 99.5 did their own little study with callers driving in to work this morning. Simple questions put me (a japanese car driver & math major) to shame. Question 1: Square root of 144? give me a break. I said "12" before they finished saying the question. No one got the answer. Question 2: What do you call a triangle with all sides un-equal? Again... able to answer while the 3 callers sat stumped. Final Question (3): What will you find with the formula 2(pie symbol)r? Once again... I answered long before the caller still in highschool answered it correctly. All this for tickets to a Michelle Branch concert.... maybe that's why they didn't want to answer? :tongue:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I'm saying you live by the rule that if you just get the first and last letters right when you spell, others will be able to figure out what you're writing. :tongue:

ok, i nkow see waht yuro rea gniyas.