Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO@ South Park Pics 9-12-2003@*red plow.com

Saturdays are so much stronger then fridays there. went both nights. Friday had barely the dance floor packed...but Saturday the entire place was insane !!!! Music was sick on saturday... Roc Project was off the hook !!! Denny is gonna blow it up this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAYS @ South Park...

Originally posted by listentothis

Saturdays are so much stronger then fridays there. went both nights. Friday had barely the dance floor packed...but Saturday the entire place was insane !!!! Music was sick on saturday... Roc Project was off the hook !!! Denny is gonna blow it up this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAYS @ South Park...

3 posts???? not enough! richie is the man.. blow off newbie :blown:

Fool of the week post!!! o o:rolleyes:

Hahahh good one... The people that promote sat had 1.denny, which is costing them, and you don’t pay for what you get (my opinion) 2. Have been throwing a party at South Park for over a year and have a following,,, i mean shit i hope they do after a year. ..

Metro was closed all summer and they moved and they just started the party this was the second week... And they had almost as much people. I think in comparison metro is kicking ass... But either way richie plays hard shit, best DJ in NJ... and the metro vibe will take over.

And bro... You think Denny would have ever came if metro didn’t bring there system? I think not... Before you bash realize its better to talk good about your night then put metro Friday down because everyone knows denny sucks, richie rules, and your team is on its way out you little bitch

Originally posted by notallthere666

Hahahh good one... The people that promote sat had 1.denny, which is costing them, and you don’t pay for what you get (my opinion) 2. Have been throwing a party at South Park for over a year and have a following,,, i mean shit i hope they do after a year. ..

Metro was closed all summer and they moved and they just started the party this was the second week... And they had almost as much people. I think in comparison metro is kicking ass... But either way richie plays hard shit, best DJ in NJ... and the metro vibe will take over.

And bro... You think Denny would have ever came if metro didn’t bring there system? I think not... Before you bash realize its better to talk good about your night then put metro Friday down because everyone knows denny sucks, richie rules, and your team is on its way out you little bitch

:D :D :D :D :werd: So True