Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions New Residency @ Luna ...

vipnerd

Well, what can I say!?

After Last Satrurday, there is no doubt about what the most up and coming event on saturdays is at! The PM Sessions Team along w Blend Productions gave us a taste of what the next big thing on the beach is gonna be like... The comfortable space of Luna will be hosting a consistently solid rotation of very goood music for everyone with an apetite for some quality sounds. Seems to me like a dose of good vibe is what the beach needs on a regular basis... :cool:

I wish you guys all the best in this new venture, and as always u know u can count w my support. :aright: See u guys around!

Peace!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by vipnerd

We just had them among us a few days back … bringing to this party their signature funky and twisty tech …

We are proud to have them officially join the P:M Sessions family as our first Quarterly Residents … an honor … :bowdown:

Few DJs in the world have Vich & Berger’s resume … they have played with almost every DJ we can think of in the past three years … their productions have gained the respect of the industry … with quality productions comparable only to their thoughtful sets …

Vich & Berger will continue with their involvement with P:M Sessions on our various projects in Latin America as well … as true leaders of the electronic music scene in the Spanish speaking Americas … we hope to contribute to the booming of their careers …

Welcome to our family … Isra & Xris … :clap::aright::D

Marco

Wow, what can we say..... We are DELIGHTED to be part of the P:M Sessions Family!!! Specially with such residents as Austin Leeds, who we've had the opportunity to hear in Peru with great success on both occasions. Dave Preston, what can I say about him.... wow, he's part of our family as well, having stayed for a month in Lima for production work with Israel Vich and also playing in various gigs. A Dj with great dedication, love for his craft and filled with talent. Dave U the man.... the way you dance when you play..... we love ya. Ha, ha, ha!!!

Oscar Fonseca, Cianci & Avila, great Dj's, that play with taste and finesse.

Marco and Carla, your love for music, the fact that you guys try to bring to the Miami Scene a unique quality sound and great vibe, that says it all..... We are truly happy to be able to be part of the P:M Sessions family.

THANK YOU!!!!

Israel, Christian & Isabella

Originally posted by spinproduction

Wow, what can we say..... We are DELIGHTED to be part of the P:M Sessions Family!!! Specially with such residents as Austin Leeds, who we've had the opportunity to hear in Peru with great success on both occasions. Dave Preston, what can I say about him.... wow, he's part of our family as well, having stayed for a month in Lima for production work with Israel Vich and also playing in various gigs. A Dj with great dedication, love for his craft and filled with talent. Dave U the man.... the way you dance when you play..... we love ya. Ha, ha, ha!!!

Oscar Fonseca, Cianci & Avila, great Dj's, that play with taste and finesse.

Marco and Carla, your love for music, the fact that you guys try to bring to the Miami Scene a unique quality sound and great vibe, that says it all..... We are truly happy to be able to be part of the P:M Sessions family.

THANK YOU!!!!

Israel, Christian & Isabella

:aright: ... :D

Some interesting details regarding Israel ... Christian and ... Jumi Lee coming soon ... ;):shades2:

Originally posted by mrsblend

Saturdays at LUNA just keep getting better and better!

Marco and Carla, you guys really know what you are doin'!Keep up the good work!:clap:

Blendprod.....I'm so proud of you!:aright: I Love You!! :love:

Totally agree. Im really happy to be working with you guys.

Blendprod as always taking care.... thanks