Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i guess ktu does what i tell them

Originally posted by notallthere666

A few months ago i mad that thread bashing the shit out of ktu beat stock and one of the things i said was wtf are they still insisting on calling ktu "the new ktu" a week later they changed it. Could be a coincidence but still funny

well then THANK YOU.

I was just having this convo w/somone, they need to pump some beats there are some many sick receords that dont get any radio play they need to step it up..

Can you please do somthing about that??

Originally posted by lustforyou

well then THANK YOU.

I was just having this convo w/somone, they need to pump some beats there are some many sick receords that dont get any radio play they need to step it up..

Can you please do somthing about that??

I could care less what they do. Im jsut saying i was makingfun of them for it on this lame message board and it changed a week later..

I understand the theory behind saying “the new ktu" They want to seem new and fresh at all times in people’s minds... But it’s a dumb thing to do because people are not stupid and it just makes the station sound lame and run by a even lamer group of morons.. I mean you ever turn ktu on in the morning? I liek when they prank call people but those guys voices are soo damn annoying i have to turn it off