Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO roll call.......STACK's B-DAY...prepare for WAR!!!

roddigga

since bigtime still hasnt figured out the "POST NEW TOPIC" button ill start this now for ya STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga loves b-day's, ya know why???? cause i celebrate birthdays like they are my OWN!!!!!!!!!!, it could be mousafa muhamids b-day in israel and i would still party like a ROCK LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FUCKEN GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!! HATS ON ITS TIME FOR WAR!!!!!!

so lets all see whos going to bring there A GAME and CELEBRATE YOUR B-DAY THIS SATURDAY AT DEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

consider this fair warning, DON and i wait for moments like this to KICK the wounded HORSE, keep your guard up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ewww MAINE!!!!!!!..........is there roads in MAINE!!!!!!!

joe why colisum..........digga is not dancing this week, i wore all my WHITE SMURF SHORTS this week to the GYM!!!, i wanted to make a great impression....................so i have nothing to wear so im going straight to DEKO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

joe why colisum..........digga is not dancing this week, i wore all my WHITE SMURF SHORTS this week to the GYM!!!, i wanted to make a great impression....................so i have nothing to wear so im going straight to DEKO!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yuck:

Originally posted by njstacked2

I don't know...Chris but i am sure you are excited...I will eat cake until I pass out...I may have to pull a Thanksgiving Fat Kid Technique....hahaha!

Dont hate on ice cream.......you always talk about cake never ice cream....Ah the old holiday technique always does the trick

JERRY................seatle or st. louis???????, serously digga won last week also bring camera, we will kick the mule while he is HURT!!!!!!!!!!..................also don, we are in charge of spreading the icing on the CAKE!!!!!!!!!, we will leave brad home for that part he may get excited and burst one on the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommy, who you kidding we know you wont show, and remember its stacks b-day not DONdeizels........................

danielle..........that is too funny that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST GAME INTERVIEWS NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JERRY................seatle or st. louis???????, serously digga won last week also bring camera, we will kick the mule while he is HURT!!!!!!!!!!..................also don, we are in charge of spreading the icing on the CAKE!!!!!!!!!, we will leave brad home for that part he may get excited and burst one on the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommy, who you kidding we know you wont show, and remember its stacks b-day not DONdeizels........................

danielle..........that is too funny that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST GAME INTERVIEWS NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a funny person.

ha!