bowling for columbine!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

What I thought was amazing was the ratio of death by guns in the U.S. in comparison to the rest of the world.

It's so obvious. In RED. :(

I couldn't watch most of the beginning of the movie, though. I'm PMSing, and couldn't stop crying, and was trying to eat lunch at the same time.

When they were showing the video of the 2 boys w/ all that ammunition walking through the cafeteria looking at the ground to see who else they could kill, I wanted to kill them with my bare hands. So I went into another room until all the stuff from the school ended.

I'll give it another try next week.

I just can't help putting myself in the parents' shoes. It's scary to think I could lose my children because another little fuck-head got his/her hands on a gun.

makes you wonder huhh ?? why is it that in amsterdam for example prostitution is legal , drugs are legal & there is a 1% crime rate ?? here in the U.S. everything that is a little bit fun is illegal .. so everyone that wants to have a bit of fun usually ends up in jail sooner or later.. wich blows ass !! :mad: take dade county for example .. you get fined for any little thing ... you cant even park your damn boat in front of your house now in most neighborhoods now...wtf ... this is all for $$$..... more laws = more money ... thats the bottom line.. so everything is gonna be done here illegally.. thus raising the crime rate & all the problems that come with it .. i dont blame the people ... i mostly blame the damn polititians themselves !! FUCKEM !!!

Originally posted by koky

makes you wonder huhh ?? why is it that in amsterdam for example prostitution is legal , drugs are legal & there is a 1% crime rate ?? here in the U.S. everything that is a little bit fun is illegal .. so everyone that wants to have a bit of fun usually ends up in jail sooner or later.. wich blows ass !! :mad: take dade county for example .. you get fined for any little thing ... you cant even park your damn boat in front of your house now in most neighborhoods now...wtf ... this is all for $$$..... more laws = more money ... thats the bottom line.. so everything is gonna be done here illegally.. thus raising the crime rate & all the problems that come with it .. i dont blame the people ... i mostly blame the damn polititians themselves !! FUCKEM !!!

some valid points. just to point out not all drugs are legal in amsterdam weed and shrooms are semi-legal; ecstasy, cocaine, etc are illegal. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

some valid points. just to point out not all drugs are legal in amsterdam weed and shrooms are semi-legal; ecstasy, cocaine, etc are illegal. ;)

Shit, that's a lot better than what we got here ;):D

They are more laid back than here in the US.

Canada is taking steps in that direction as well....see you all at the border