Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B-Day suggestions....

lyrik

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Lyrik if by any chance I dont see you out this weekend, I wish you a Happy Birthday, and you BETTER get fucking shit faced this weekend or else!

Thanks...hopefully I'll b out...I haven't been in a long time. Either way the I will be good and liqoured up...just got back from the Bahamas with enough liqour stock my whole bar!

Originally posted by happyface

Dont know who you are but HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and like someone said you better get shyt faced.......peace.

Who is the little boy swimming in the picture...is he yours?

That pic. was taken at my house for the BBQ.

Originally posted by lyrik

Who is the little boy swimming in the picture...is he yours?

That pic. was taken at my house for the BBQ.

:laugh: that lil boy is MY son lyric... i was the one at your house ... happyface is his uncle. UNFORTUNATELY !! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: that lil boy is MY son lyric... i was the one at your house ... happyface is his uncle. UNFORTUNATELY !! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :D

I was wondering the same thing, Why the hell does HappyFace have a picture of Koky's son in his sig. It just seemed a little wierd to me . Sure it is a cute picture of him, but I thought we had a CP pedophile on hand. Good to know it is all good.

Originally posted by koky

I thought he was yours because I seen you carry him at the BBQ, but just wasn't 100% positive. Yes I do remeber you being there, I didn't hit the booze that hard! Good looking kid, he must take after his mother. :laugh: - J/K

Originally posted by lyrik

I think I might venture out into clubland this weekend ---tomorrow or saturday....my B-Day is tomorrow...I just don't know what to do....

Nerve Friday sounds good, but what else is going on this weekend??

Happy B-Day Big Dog

I say you venture out to clubland and get lost (in a good way) until Sunday.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

OBBY