Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami's Singles Scene...

philippio

I think some guys confuse the intention of meeting someone to potentially be in a relationship with the 'I wanna get laid tonight, or at least tomorrow, well maybe by the weekend' thing going on in those heads. Word of advice... don't go shopping when you're hungry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djryano

I think some guys confuse the intention of meeting someone to potentially be in a relationship with the 'I wanna get laid tonight, or at least tomorrow, well maybe by the weekend' thing going on in those heads. Word of advice... don't go shopping when you're hungry.

intentions aren't necessary, just go with the flow :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Another word of advice......guys do not underestimate women. Some are not what they appear, you know that already when dealing with good looking women that turn out to be stupid bitches.....

Another generalization that I cant stand, is guys thinking that just because a girl goes out a lot, that is her only interest and is not girlfriend material. Open your eyes, you might be surprised at what is right in front of your face.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Of couse there are always the materialistic bitches (I know, I live in Boca) But there are those of us that treat all people (even men) with respect.

I, for one, can say that I am a completely unattached, successful business woman that works 2 jobs, goes to FAU to further my education, I workout 5-7 times a week, can party like a rockstar and still wake up with a smile on my face for the man that I love (provided I ever fall in love again).

So, please dont throw ALL us girls in your category of S Florida women. Trust me, some of us still have hearts and are just waiting for the right guy to come along. In my opinion the right guy would be ....educated, have transporation, a job (career is better...but as long as you can support yourself, its all good), and a good heart. Of course physical attraction is a must and a mental connection that only the two of us can truly comprehend. And he must listen to (or tolerate) the club scene and TRANCE!!!:D

"Boca-bitches" are most of the population up here, hon. Sux. Yes, there are some with hearts, and minds, and NOT looking for the Boca-guidos that cater to their needs. They are like that, cuz there are guys FOR them (not me).

I think to work hard, play hard, and still being able to smile, and enjoy what you have worked hard for is the balance we all need.

Lastly... is that so hard to ask of ANYONE? The club scene, and the REAL music... toleration will only lead to the understanding. ;)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Another generalization that I cant stand, is guys thinking that just because a girl goes out a lot, that is her only interest and is not girlfriend material. Open your eyes, you might be surprised at what is right in front of your face.

Well put:)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

i just think they're cool, and enjoy the same thing I do, what's not to love? :cool::D

Originally posted by djryano

Girls can smell desperation a mile away. Guys can pick it up too.

What sucks are those guys walking around "hey baby"in to every girl in the place... so allll the girls have their "guard" up. Every guy in the place becomes a tool.

Originally posted by nmotion

Girls can smell desperation a mile away. Guys can pick it up too.

What sucks are those guys walking around "hey baby"in to every girl in the place... so allll the girls have their "guard" up. Every guy in the place becomes a tool.

this is true...but the funny thing about this is that those guys that go up to every girl and say hey baby...eventually hook up!!!!!!!

while the rest of the chumps are like damn that guys annoying how did he get that chick!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this is true...but the funny thing about this is that those guys that go up to every girl and say hey baby...eventually hook up!!!!!!!

while the rest of the chumps are like damn that guys annoying how did he get that chick!!!!!!

I guess it depends on what you are looking to "hook up" with. They eventually find the girl with low self-esteem, happy that a guy even said hello, or the hoe who just needs a dick. I'll pass on both, thank you.

Originally posted by nmotion

I guess it depends on what you are looking to "hook up" with. They eventually find the girl with low self-esteem, happy that a guy even said hello, or the hoe who just needs a dick. I'll pass on both, thank you.

hey thanx brian.....ill take care of them for ya!!!!!

but they gotta leave once im done...they cant spend the night or anything!!!!!!!!

i love emotionless yet lustfull sex!!!!!!!:D