Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunk Teen Nights

ohhh man tell me about it.....i didn't miss one of those teens nights at hunka bunka from when i was 16 till 18.......those were the best times...me and my friends still talk about those days.........from the mtv video commercial shoot in december to having faggets perform "stranger in my house" me and my friends use to come out there with the funniest storys.....i hooked up with so many girls, and i still talk to some of them today...........girls dancing on the bars with skirts:D :D memories

i werked a couple teen nites...

saw the most putrid things ever...

dirty sluts and oversexed little boys trying to cop a feel or three... and a few grown men trying to snatch up the young desperate poon...

and i do remember the falsely advertised "stranger in my house"... even i, an inside employee, was disappointed...

pouring juice and checking in coats was difficult enough without having to push aside the eagerly humping bodies that secretly coughed every time they took a drag of that newport cigarette...

made a mental note to never allow my daughters attend such events...

Originally posted by G MoNeY

i

and i do remember the falsely advertised "stranger in my house"... even i, an inside employee, was disappointed...

read the flyer again, very carefully, you will notice it was worded, "performed TO by" is exactly what it said, meaning they were performing to the song, NOT performing THE SONG

Originally posted by dancerbar

i have the flyer still, if i have time i will scan it and post it, joey and his "marketing tools" gotta love that guy

i think we used this same thing at Abyss too, not sure, fucking kids fell for it everytime

Yeah we do. It says clearly though, Performance TO Etc....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Every club uses that. And almost every idiot falls for it thinking it is the actual artistt performing the song.

:laugh: :laugh:

the kids fall for it so much easier,

the instance they are speaking of above anthony lamont came in with some of his queens and did a show to stranger in my house, these kids probably had never seen a queen before let alone anthony, the reaction was hysterical, jaws dropping all over the place, but i thought the show was stellar like most of anthony's stuff

binoy remember when he did lala land for the kids at abyss, it was like our 4th teen night after we left the shithole, that was a rockin performance

Originally posted by G MoNeY

i werked a couple teen nites...

saw the most putrid things ever...

dirty sluts and oversexed little boys trying to cop a feel or three... and a few grown men trying to snatch up the young desperate poon...

pouring juice and checking in coats was difficult enough without having to push aside the eagerly humping bodies that secretly coughed every time they took a drag of that newport cigarette...

made a mental note to never allow my daughters attend such events...

my daughter is never going there......she would get violated by sweaty guidos..but hey nothing wrong with being a guido