Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention DJ Jimmy T.........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

B000001QMI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

you can buy it on amazon, i have no idea how to get all 4827598275928759845798457 remixes on vinyl.....

I don't know the exact year when it came out, be it was def pre 1993, and his name is spelled two ways: krantz or kranz... don't ask me why, cause i have no idea.. i know pulsdriver and hybrid did mixes but everyone fucked with the lyrics, even has hundreds of hip hop remixes... the sample still pops up even today in tracks, there is a simular track but i forget the name, i have it on cd from 1997, that frank lords kind of jacks for his live dark beat show... you've heard it many times, i gotta find the track idea...

so many classics so little time to teach you all of them...:cool:

Not a 100% but i believe the original came out in 83 on Trommel in Germany, released in the states in 84 off Personal rec and re-pressed on Hot....there has been 1 trillion mixes of this track...I remember a mix with doug lazy in 91, plus thousands of bootlegs..

It was in a breakdancing movie soundtrack and can be found on the best of Personal records..

David (full of useless info) Alexander

as far as classics go I know em..

Come on T.

You know you used to jam to this track.

How could you not jam to song wich was created by someone who would mimic the sound of his drums with his mouth?????

Din Da Da Din Do Diri Do.

Classic.

Next time you here this track listen in on how Goerge Kranz imitates the drum sounds with his vocals.

He must have been bored.

:D

OBBY