Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rock en Español

laliux

Originally posted by bicho

Originally posted by laliux

Who listens to it?

soy un fanático del rock en español!!!... la lupita, religion, charly, cadillacs, heroes del silencio... GRANDES!

yup!

escuchando Charly ahora: "Yo no quiero volverme tan loco" :D

Are there any good spanish rock parties going on?

Years ago, I used to go to La Cobacha... Sundays nights were a classic... Excellent music, nice people, great vibe... It was THE party!!!... those were really good times!!!

Is anything like that still going on?... Uh-uh, don't think so... Or, am I wrong?

Oh man back in the days..................It first started in a place called Nickys where i think now its Montys right where you get off the the bridge on the beach on your right hand side.....great times....then they moved it to Cameos, then Amnesia,laters to Union Lounge. Not to mention that I also partied at Grill,Madhouse, and awesome time at la COVACHA lmao daaaaaaam!!

Soda Stero

Los Cadillacs

Los Piojos

Enaitos Verdes

Los Ratones Paranoicos

La Mosca

Los Pericos

Charly Garcia uhhhhhhhh really never liked his music that much

Los Autenticos Decadentes(my fav)

etc...........

Last year they tried to do something like that Fridays at Rains, but seems it didn't worked. The party lasts for a month or so... I don't explain why, the music was really good... It seems to me, that now we're living techno times, and that's it... though I like it, there's no other no option, dude!

Originally posted by bicho

Last year they tried to do something like that Fridays at Rains, but seems it didn't worked. The party lasts for a month or so... I don't explain why, the music was really good... It seems to me, that now we're living techno times, and that's it... though I like it, there's no other no option, dude!

Itll never be the same, thats was a great time back in the days.

I dont know why tthey would have a hard time now with all the folks that now live on the beach like rock en español,I know madhouse on key biscayne gets pretty packed but they play more ballanato or whatever the fuck they call it lol........but i wouldnt know havent been there in a very long time.But times have changed and I really dont listen tto that music that much like before,nows its TRANCE,house,techno,etc.........I like this alot more then any other music i ever listened to......but sometimes i do listen to it,there sure is alot of great tracks.

Originally posted by happyface

Oh man back in the days..................It first started in a place called Nickys where i think now its Montys right where you get off the the bridge on the beach on your right hand side.....great times....then they moved it to Cameos, then Amnesia,laters to Union Lounge. Not to mention that I also partied at Grill,Madhouse, and awesome time at la COVACHA lmao daaaaaaam!!

Soda Stero

Los Cadillacs

Los Piojos

Enaitos Verdes

Los Ratones Paranoicos

La Mosca

Los Pericos

Charly Garcia uhhhhhhhh really never liked his music that much

Los Autenticos Decadentes(my fav)

etc...........

Well, for all of you that do not know the DJ of La Covacha during its golden years....and the party called "La Carcel" on Sundays was our dear friend FUNKETEER. He destroyed that dance floor like nobody. :D

I remember that if you didn't go with girls in your group it was harder to get in there than nowadays at Prive.

i dig spanish rock...i was in a spanish rock band called AKU AKU...we almost made it, but of course one band member fights with another and there wnet that whole thing....and the messed up part is when i say we almost hit it...we were like right there....in negotiations with those damn estefan people!!!!!

i may not like those estewfans too much, but if they couls had made me famous i would had been there best friends!!!!!!!!

i could have been surounded by whoeres all the time....now look at me stuck with themrs;) !!!!!!!!!!!

i luv ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by laliux

Well, for all of you that do not know the DJ of La Covacha during its golden years....and the party called "La Carcel" on Sundays was our dear friend FUNKETEER. He destroyed that dance floor like nobody. :D

I remember that if you didn't go with girls in your group it was harder to get in there than nowadays at Prive.

I did it for titties and beer! :rock::dj: