Guest saleen351

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

scarface.jpg

Ahhh...these kids, they think it's easy to rule a club like Space...they only think about vinyls and silicon breasts...they just don't understand what I go thru...the scrutiny of the authorities, the constant attacks from fags like Saleen...on top of it all, my sister is now fucking Manolito...oye candela, en Cuba no era así brother...ñó, de pinga!

:laugh: :laugh:

scarface.jpg

Ahhh...these kids, they think it's easy to rule a club like Space...they only think about vinyls and silicon breasts...they just don't understand what I go thru...the scrutiny of the authorities, the constant attacks from fags like Saleen...on top of it all, my sister is now fucking Manolito...oye candela, en Cuba no era así brother...ñó, de pinga!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

come up and say hi, but be aware, my guido mind tricks work on dade county people 100% of the time, they are just not quick witted enough, thus you are going to love me by the end of the conversation. Don't believe me? Few hate me on here, why is simple, i control their minds, and when indoubt i ask them to translate something and they feel important and love me.......

LMAO! :laugh:

it's true.

Originally posted by saleen351

come up and say hi, but be aware, my guido mind tricks work on dade county people 100% of the time

For the record...

The term "Guido Mind Tricks" is licensed to and owned by Guyman1966 Inc. Any use of this term needs to be approved in advance by Guyman.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

scarface.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by housefreak

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HI LP.......

scarface.jpg

lmmfao :laugh: