Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess what's on tv right now

unclefester401

Originally posted by unclefester401

Is it an i90, or a 95? All you need is the button, not the whole case. If you bought one of those aftermarket cases, they come with buttons, but they suck unfunny monkey balls. I should be able to find some buttons, but you'd have to come down to RI, or Brockton so I could fix it.

:laugh: unfunny monkey balls

Hey k - do you get text messages on your phone?

I'm just now remembering something.....:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

95cl Yup one of those monkey balls ones because I need that button.

You dont make house calls??

brocktang is cool, I could grab some crack while I wait

If you can cancel the order for the case, then cancel it. I think I have some buttons at my house. I don't think they're original Motorola, but if you'd rather get those I can for less than $5. House call isn't entirely out of the question, but it depends on where you live.

If you can cancel the order for the case, then cancel it. I think I have some buttons at my house. I don't think they're original Motorola, but if you'd rather get those I can for less than $5. House call isn't entirely out of the question, but it depends on where you live.

probably already here, only cost me $10 bucks from ebay, but I might need u to put the button on.

joke about the house call fester, I could come to brockton

probably already here, only cost me $10 bucks from ebay, but I might need u to put the button on.

joke about the house call fester, I could come to brockton

$10 isn't bad at all, I don't have tools here today (I had to fix somebody else's phone at the house yesterday), but if you want to come down tommorow I'll be at work from 10:00(ish) to 4:00.

$10 isn't bad at all, I don't have tools here today (I had to fix somebody else's phone at the house yesterday), but if you want to come down tommorow I'll be at work from 10:00(ish) to 4:00.

You need tools for this, damn!!

I knew it was u or your side kick

Woah! Do you or don't you get them??? Because if you don't get them then whatever you're talking about definetly wasn't me. If you do get them then I was not in control of that one. X made me do it :laugh: