Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon NYC Opens Tomorrow ...

vipnerd

Originally posted by brui

Ali Ajami!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ali truly is an amazing DJ...and lucky for you guys I do believe he is planning a move pretty soon. Lets just say you all will be seeing a lot more of him ;)

as far as Avalon opening...last Sunday was the first night they were open for business being John Blaires gay night "DRAMA"...

tonight is the first Saturday they are opening featuring Carl Kennedy, John Debo, Saeed and Palash and Seb Fontaine...

next friday is the debut of the fridays there with Jason Jollins, Hippe and Halo and Lee Burridge...

Originally posted by az-tec

Ali truly is an amazing DJ...and lucky for you guys I do believe he is planning a move pretty soon. Lets just say you all will be seeing a lot more of him ;)

Originally posted by ogmiami

I had the pleasure of hearing Ali Ajami at Avalon Boston a few weeks ago as an opener for Felix Da Housecat. Boston clubs close at 2 AM so the club is only open for 4 hours meaning that the resident and guest split the time evenly. Ali had the right music for the night, played it extremely well and had the floor moving when Felix came on. I was impressed. Debo and Ajami are a wonderful resident team.

:D:D:D Ali rocks ... :shades2: