Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do girls feel pressure more than guys do?

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

It just seems to me that girls pick up on pressure more than guys do. Like, girls are faster to point out stress due to relationship than a guy does....

Does this seem accurate :confused:

yeah, probally, for the most part.

i always hear girls and my girlfriends bithching about shit before my guy friends do.

i dont really know though, i dont get stressed out about relationships that easily, i dunno, i guess im just not that type of whiney chick.

Originally posted by gmccookny

It just seems to me that girls pick up on pressure more than guys do. Like, girls are faster to point out stress due to relationship than a guy does....

Does this seem accurate :confused:

Possibly... or maybe they're just more likely to verbalize their feelings than a lot of guys are.

girls are more open in terms of their feelings.. call it estrogen or what you will.

I feel that girls have more of a sense of things because they know how to look at things from all angles and understand emotions better then men

while on the other hand men are to one dimensional with their expressiveness(is that a word) and tend to act first then think...

I hate to seem like i'm bashing my gender group but sometimes men need to stop and think.. that includes me

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

way to go mursa....way to dig urself into a hole!!!!!!!!:laugh:

What hole ??? :laugh:

What I stated is not too far off from your "emotion" statement ..... maybe instead of saying a " lil paranoia" I should've said THINK TOO MUCH ! :D .

Im not one to "suger coat" things too much ,,,,, you get what you see when it deals with me . :)

Originally posted by daemoncel

girls are more open in terms of their feelings.. call it estrogen or what you will.

I feel that girls have more of a sense of things because they know how to look at things from all angles and understand emotions better then men

while on the other hand men are to one dimensional with their expressiveness(is that a word) and tend to act first then think...

I hate to seem like i'm bashing my gender group but sometimes men need to stop and think.. that includes me

\

I agree

Originally posted by mursa

What I stated is not too far off from your "emotion" statement ..... maybe instead of saying a " lil paranoia" I should've said THINK TOO MUCH ! :D .

Im not one to "suger coat" things too much ,,,,, you get what you see when it deals with me . :)

i heard thats how they do things in portugal!!!!;):laugh:

LOL- that is not at all related to what Flip said about emotions...

i heard thats how they do things in portugal!!!!;):laugh:

Stop sweatin my country dawg !!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

And yes , in portugal people are usually more upfront & honest with themselves and others . And the women also seem to be "simpler" . :D

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL- that is not at all related to what Flip said about emotions...

It is related because they all derive from our Psychi ( our minds ) .

Emotions- thought processes - memory- fantasies etc all come from within HEADS .

It is related because they all derive from our Psychi ( our minds ) .

Emotions- thought processes - memory- fantasies etc all come from within HEADS .

True, but there's typically a distinction drawn between emotions and "logical" thought.

Originally posted by tastyt

True, but there's typically a distinction drawn between emotions and "logical" thought.

Agreed :D ......... the main thing is that Men & Women "complete" eachother , as one usually has what the other lacks and VICE- VERSA .

:)

tatsyt ....do urself a favor and do not go any further!!!!!!!

mursa is real good peeps, but i have told him b4...he needs to brush up on the communication skills with woman!!!!!!

myrsa u know ur my dawg thats y im being so brutally honest with ya hear!!!!!!;)

He's right in some aspects ! .........Im too nice for my own good sometimes . :laugh: