Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's get this MEETUP going!!!

weyes

Originally posted by alex90028

>KACHINA GRILL<

right smack in the middle of West Hollywood, on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Robertson.

ok, sounds good, but it's gotta be a sunday.

the 5th's no good for me (and too soon to rally everyone, i think. the 12th might be too soon, too.), but how are the

19th

26th

for people? once we few get decided on a date, i'll pm everyone who posts on this forum with some regularity to let 'em know :D .

Originally posted by weyes

ok, sounds good, but it's gotta be a sunday.

the 5th's no good for me (and too soon to rally everyone, i think. the 12th might be too soon, too.), but how are the

19th

26th

for people? once we few get decided on a date, i'll pm everyone who posts on this forum with some regularity to let 'em know :D .

both dates look good to me. Heck, I can even do the 5th. Just not the 12th - think I'll be mghty intoxicated that night...:eek:

ok, so I had a lunch date at Kachina today , the management is so nice and they would invite us with open arms and when we have a date set, I can get some drink specials(like 1.99Margaritas for example) for sure....

So, the 19th?!?!?

Let me know....

a