Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy Oct 17th Part 2 "the Filming"

BobG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up in NYC, no clubs open really late anymore besides sound factory. I hope crobar can lay claim to the best afterhours club in NYC when it opens up in October. Hope Junior, Tony, and David will all be spinning there, give sound factory a run for their money. By the way, BT@Avalon was great.

Originally posted by codenamevic

What is up in NYC, no clubs open really late anymore besides sound factory. I hope crobar can lay claim to the best afterhours club in NYC when it opens up in October. Hope Junior, Tony, and David will all be spinning there, give sound factory a run for their money. By the way, BT@Avalon was great.

:otopic:

SEXY AT THE RoXy PART2....THE FILMING.........CANT WAIT

The First reunion was sick.. this one looks to be just out right insane. look at the dj line up......

:dj:

JOHNNY VICIOUS at the next SEXY at the ROXY party PART 2, Friday October 17th also METROMIX RADIO

DJ/producer/remixer MIKE MACALUSO (techno and tribal beats)

DANIEL WOO..winner of the dj breakthrough contest that was featured at the roxy (progressive house & tribal)

SHELDON ROMERO (tribal and vocal house)

:aright:

:roll:

:roll::roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Originally posted by ***********ao

SEXY AT THE RoXy PART2....THE FILMING.........CANT WAIT

The First reunion was sick.. this one looks to be just out right insane. look at the dj line up......

:dj:

JOHNNY VICIOUS at the next SEXY at the ROXY party PART 2, Friday October 17th also METROMIX RADIO

DJ/producer/remixer MIKE MACALUSO (techno and tribal beats)

DANIEL WOO..winner of the dj breakthrough contest that was featured at the roxy (progressive house & tribal)

SHELDON ROMERO (tribal and vocal house)

:aright:

:roll:

:roll::roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:aright: heard a possible rumor that Chris Lewis will be playing too. Need to verify this though....

It has been confirmed and I wanna say a big "THANK YOU" to Bob G and Johnny V for making it possible.

I will be part of this next party and spinning alongside some other very talented DJ's I might add!

For those not familiar with my sets I will be throwing down a mix of trance, techno and breaks. Big shout to all the CP heads that came out and have supported me on the boards.

I am going to try and have some mix CD's on hand to give away, so make sure you stop by the booth and get one while supplies last.