Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andro's Effects / Gains?!

ninsin

Originally posted by ninsin

When i was using it, i had more of a sexual gain. (woohoo) About several hours after use. But also my tendons would hurt even before i started lifting... or my nerves in my arms.. anybody else have this problem?

It wasn't the nerves in your arms.

I don't know what would cause your arms to hurt before you started lifting. Sometimes heavy steroid use with Anadrol - 50 will cause the forearms to hurt (basically the same feeling as chin splints - only in your arms).

As far as effects/gains. The benefit to risk ratio with prohormones is very low.

Nautica

When i was using it, i had more of a sexual gain. (woohoo) About several hours after use. But also my tendons would hurt even before i started lifting... or my nerves in my arms.. anybody else have this problem?

wierd...the first week i took andro i couldnt get it up at all...it sucked to be me.....

sometimes i'll get a raging hard-on like never before

other times i can get it up, but it wont be as big, or as hard

what do you mean by benefit/risk ratio being low Nautica?

I've noticed some big gains by using Andro, when I was playing college ball a few years ago (right around when Maguire was caught using them) and now, I'm back on them to get up where I used to be. I don't plan on staying on them too long, just using them as a boost/jump start I guess

Originally posted by mrtiddles

sometimes i'll get a raging hard-on like never before

other times i can get it up, but it wont be as big, or as hard

what do you mean by benefit/risk ratio being low Nautica?

I've noticed some big gains by using Andro, when I was playing college ball a few years ago (right around when Maguire was caught using them) and now, I'm back on them to get up where I used to be. I don't plan on staying on them too long, just using them as a boost/jump start I guess

First of all, don't even get me started on Mark. He only used them as a cover up for years of anabolic use. Just like 85% of all other baseball players. Juice was not banned nor was it tested for at the time - he just did not want to be labeled as a juicer.

As far as your gains from college - most of it was due to maturity - that is the time in life that most males go from boys to men. You just happened to be taking andro at the time.

benefit/risk ratio. That is just a term I use to describe how a drug can benefit you verses the possible damage.

Prohormones compared to Hormones

- Anabolic effect of hormones is much higher. Anabolic effect of prohormones in some is zero depending on conversions in the liver.

-Liver toxity of prohormones vs. testosterone is much higher. They have to be converted in the liver and then detoxified in the liver.

-Estrogen sides of pro vs. test will be equal based on the fact that all testosterone aromatizes at the same rate. That is only the prohomone even converts in the first place.

-Price - prohormones - mg per mg are much much higher.

I could go on - but I am tired and every prohormone is different - just like every hormone is - so it is hard to tie everything down.

Price - prohormones - mg per mg are much much higher.

There is only one possible advantage of prohormones over hormones - legality.

nautica

How long do u all recomend taking andro? I've read six weeks at the most and 2 weeks off and back again.

I dont recommend andro - period.

But, if a supplement did effect your testosterone levels - 2 weeks would not be enough to restore your natural HPTA.

After a 6 week cycle you would need at least 4 weeks.

As far as liver enzymes - I would stay off 6 weeks from a 6 week cycle.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

-Liver toxity of prohormones vs. testosterone is much higher. They have to be converted in the liver and then detoxified in the liver..........

Wait a minute Nautica, you mean to tell me that some over the counter pro-hormone is as harsh on the liver as a 17-alpha-alkylated oral steroid like Oxymetholone or Methandrostenolone, I find that extremely hard to believe.

If you will take a minute to reread my post. You will see that I only mentioned testosterone.

But prohormones can be just as harsh as orals - due to the fact that they must be converted in the liver and then must be detoxidfied by the liver. Oral anabolics only have to be able to pass through the liver (the reason for the 17th carbon position to have an akyl group added) No conversion has to be made.

Your next question will be - why then are they not illegal. The answer is simple - the government does not see them as having a potential for abuse - why b/c they do not work as well.

Nautica