Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who in here budgets???

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by dgmodel

agreed... most of the time they already have a drink in hand... i am typically a shot guy... ill buy anyone and everyone a shot... i dont know why~!? :confused: (imo the worst are ppl who buy rounds or buy a drink for the girl to look flashy and tip poorly... yeah there you go thats the ticket there jay-z...)

haha I hate poor tipers. I think tiping shows class therefore is the most important. I can care less about how many drinks someone buys cause thats going to the club owner who makes enough money as it is with entrance fee's or charging you $7 a drink when the bottle costs $20-25. The tip goes to the girl/guy who is in college or really needs this money to support him or herself. Nothing makes me more happy then when you tip a bartender money and they buy you a shot because I'm not gunna lie it makes me feel appreciated and therefore I know I did a good deed.:D

I have a budget that I made up in Excel. All it is, is a list of all of my expenses, subtracted from my paycheck. I do it by paycheck, not by month, b/c of the time of month that certain bills are due. I don't exactly save money this way- there's not a whole lot left over once my expenses are covered, lol- but at least I don't end up short at the end of the pay period.