Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight aka. AVALON review

so i got out south park was feeling nice gotta call from my roomate kelly kools , she said were going to limelight i said cool i'm there.

i was excited to be going back to that spot since its been sooo long.

me and my boy get there and there is a line w/about 20guys and they are not letting them in. door guy says girls and couples only, ok i'm a little drunk so i said i'll wait on line for a sec its only 20 guys, so couples come in,girls fine, but wtf whats this. two gay guys :confused::mad: since when are two fegs considered a couple(i have nuttin against gays, shit i wish their were more less competion for gettin the ladies)i mean whats the diff if me and my boy go in or two fegs:confused: its still two guys , right?? anyway afer about 5min i saw a bouncere come out that i knew so i got in off that prejudice line, walk in place was mobbed,except it was mobbed w/euro-trash jesus christ you foreign fuckers smell like dirty ass, these people smelled soooo bad we only stayed 20 min. place looked great has sickkkkk potentail they need billy at the door making sure no one w/ bo gets in and a new set of promoters

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

they need billy at the door making sure no one w/ bo gets in

...i can see it now....bring back kenny kenny and BILLY BADASS at the door...

.....kenny::YOU...in the armani....RAISE YOUR ARMS...

....billy:: ::walks over and smells::.....sorry NOT TONIGHT stinky

:tongue: