Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc Needs A Good 18 And Over Party

Fathom Fridays @ Club Peppers

18 to party, 21 to drink

Club Peppers

95 Leonard Street @ 349 Broadway (Tribeca)

$3 shots all night

DJ's Colin, Cel, Gumba, SupaKraze, Drastic, Elan spin Hip-Hop and House at this bi-level nightclub.

Ladies are $5 before 12. Men are a reduced $15 till 1 a.m. w/printiout

Doors Open 11 p.m.

Last week was jam packed!

what nyc need is an 18+ party that plays good fuckin house music...my friend went to peppers and b52 and said there was no house music...now thats just bullshit cause these nice spots are gonna turn ghetto cause most people that go out like there to be house music, regardless of whether or not they listen to it, just to keep a place from turning ghetto, and to keep a nice dressed crowd coming...as much as i like hip hop too, it usually attracts an under-dressed crowd, at least at an 18+ party.

Originally posted by bbbooom

yea true not every1 drinks

you're signature is almost as annoying (and large) as joeg. please turn your computer off, and pick up a book. or maybe you and weed24 can discuss how to fill out the application to nassau community college and finagle somewhat of a piss poor education.

i say this because i care.

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

THERE ARE NO GOOD 18 AND OVER PARTYS IN NYC EVERYTHING IS 21 AND OVER AND THATS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT 21 SO POST SOMETHING ON HERE AND LET IT BE HEARD IM OVER 21 BUT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME EVEN IF THERE NOT 21 AND OVER

hello arc is 18+ every night and u got the best djs in the world rolling through there every weekend, so funny how now that these places are all 21 all u little kiddies are jelouse and bitching about it , he all of us that are over 21 now all had to go through the times of not being 21 so suck it up and deal with it!!

Originally posted by ivehadit

you're signature is almost as annoying (and large) as joeg. please turn your computer off, and pick up a book. or maybe you and weed24 can discuss how to fill out the application to nassau community college and finagle somewhat of a piss poor education.

i say this because i care.

WTF??How did my name come up in there??

I've had it.

I am challenging you to a :duel:

And you can :bj:

Originally posted by sandman1130

hello arc is 18+ every night and u got the best djs in the world rolling through there every weekend, so funny how now that these places are all 21 all u little kiddies are jelouse and bitching about it , he all of us that are over 21 now all had to go through the times of not being 21 so suck it up and deal with it!!

fuck arc.... arc is gay.... we need a real 18 over jump off..lol

in a beter club with a beter crowd... and i rather hang with mini-guinnies from Jersey, daddy wallet leetching jewish and persian kids from Long Island, and wiggers from Brooklyn and Queens its beter they hanging with that gay crowd at arc

Originally posted by whatsupcuz

fuck arc.... arc is gay.... we need a real 18 over jump off..lol

in a beter club with a beter crowd... and i rather hang with mini-guinnies from Jersey, daddy wallet leetching jewish and persian kids from Long Island, and wiggers from Brooklyn and Queens its beter they hanging with that gay crowd at arc

You seem like the type that would enjoy "Jump-off" Fridays at exit...