Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK!, lol .......so we went to avalon......

jaysea

YES, So i traded in my "walker" for my dancing shoes and made an apperance! TO one of the most AMAZING CLUB OPENING HYPES, iv seen since ..............FUCK........i dont know how long, lol

it was soooooooooo great to see thousands of people outside of that building kids!! it made a bitch gasp!

ok, first of all we got there around 1:30amish, and it was a fucken CRAZY House! There were people EVERYWHERE, lol

anyway, there was a private Vip entrance on the other side, so we walked right in with out any crazy crowds jumpin in front of us, that was very nice, thank you john! *MWah*

once we got in, we made our way to the dance floor and i took in the rumble!! lol very heavy bass system, and everyone was getting down, music was kinda blaa, but got much better later on, as i danced for probally 3 hours striaght, in PLATFORMS! smaller scaled down sized, but still PUMPS BITCH!!

anyway, its still Liemlight to me minus the freaks n color, music is suppose to be the shit, and its much cleaner and not as dark and evil as it once was, the lighting was preaty cool, MUCH better sound then estate had! lol, some rooms are gone,

no more basment?, but yea it was very intresting, looking forward to farina, n joeski,

are they doing this right?

olympia.....

oh and yea, there were deff some old school heads out, kenny ken, me amanda lapore, donald Donald, Mr Virgina, and lady bunny, were all in the houseeeeeeeeeee. lol

Originally posted by jaysea

YES, So i traded in my "walker" for my dancing shoes and made an apperance! TO one of the most AMAZING CLUB OPENING HYPES, iv seen since ..............FUCK........i dont know how long, lol

it was soooooooooo great to see thousands of people outside of that building kids!! it made a bitch gasp!

ok, first of all we got there around 1:30amish, and it was a fucken CRAZY House! There were people EVERYWHERE, lol

anyway, there was a private Vip entrance on the other side, so we walked right in with out any crazy crowds jumpin in front of us, that was very nice, thank you john! *MWah*

once we got in, we made our way to the dance floor and i took in the rumble!! lol very heavy bass system, and everyone was getting down, music was kinda blaa, but got much better later on, as i danced for probally 3 hours striaght, in PLATFORMS! smaller scaled down sized, but still PUMPS BITCH!!

anyway, its still Liemlight to me minus the freaks n color, music is suppose to be the shit, and its much cleaner and not as dark and evil as it once was, the lighting was preaty cool, MUCH better sound then estate had! lol, some rooms are gone,

no more basment?, but yea it was very intresting, looking forward to farina, n joeski,

are they doing this right?

olympia.....

oh and yea, there were deff some old school heads out, kenny ken, me amanda lapore, donald Donald, Mr Virgina, and lady bunny, were all in the houseeeeeeeeeee. lol

pretty sure I danced around you for a little. were u with a friend on the main floor? both very colorful an all smiles? I remember the platforms

probally was me,

we were rocking the dance floor, the stage, and the balconies!

great night, lol

oh and this turn out made alot of club owners very excited for there project's. esp crobar, n spirit, nice to see NY can pull a few thousand people outside out of a venue again, havent seen that since twilo, days

yeah it was OK. i was really drunk, i barely knew where i was. lol. i was wearing a red backless shirt & jeans. i danced a little and was on the balcony too but i was totally in another world... i know what you mean about being in a NY rut. i have been in one for too long, i think i need to move west or something. :D

your feet must be killing you from dancing in those platforms. lol, i have almost seriously injured myself many times from wearing ridiculous shoes. the things we do for beauty...

:heart::kiss2:

SATURDAY AT AVALON WAS INSANE THE PLACE WAS ROCKIN!!!!

DID YOU MISS OUT ON THE GRAND OPENING OF AVALON SATURDAY WELL HERE IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE

GRAND OPENING OF MIX FRIDAYS

Friday, the 26th of September 2003

Mix @ Avalon presents:

Main Floor: Hipp-e & Halo Lee Burridge Jason Jollins

in the lounge:

Stretch Armstrong

Pascal

Jazzy Nice

PM TO GET MORE INFO OR TO BE PLACED ON THE GUESTLIST

yea i here ya about moving out west.

speaking of. have u heard of a female rapper named MYstic" shes from the bay area? FUCKN SICK!!

get her CD, cute n lucks for scars or somethinmg? lol

iv been playing that shit for months now,

WEST COASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. lol

hey! im gonna be there, deff, love it,

oly>

Originally posted by PFloyd40

definetly coming by friday bro... can't wait... what time are hippe & halo going on???

I believe set times are roughly Jollins10-12, H Foundation 12-3 and Lee 3-7.

oh yea...just an fyi, Lee will doing an in store appearance at Virgin Megastore this wednesday at 6:30, if anyone want smore info get in touch :)