Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Presents Ali Ajami / Sat Sept 27 @ Luna

vipnerd

I agree...in all the cities I have lived/lived near to (Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Milwaukee, Madison) there has always been 2 or 3 smaller clubs that just have it going with the vibe, great crowd and great talent coming in....glad to see Miami going in that direction..sure the big clubs will always bring a crowd, but its nice to have those places where you can go and be with like-minded people and feel at ease with the environment.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my! Tonight I interviewed Ali Ajami for X4radio.com and 106.7 FM in Argentina, and had a long converstion with him and his girlfriend.

All I can say he is really excited about tomorrow! He was briefed about P:M Sessions, which kind of resembles his Thursday gig at Chrome at Axis, where he plays for a smaller, but musically knowledgeable crowd.

We are in for a treat. :D

Get ready people. :)

Originally posted by livewirebs

I wish I could be there to support. I know you going to rock that fucking place. :party: :party:

We are sooooooo ready .... it's not even funny ...

Extra sound was placed and tweaked to point ... OMFG ... now we are talking BIG time ... :D

As Francesco wrote a couple of posts north ... this is the info you guys will need ...

For guestlist ‘til 12:30 please e-mail us at: marco@pmsessions.com

blendproductions@hotmail.com

2 x 1 drinks ‘til 12:30

Vip Tables:

Absolut, Bacardi & Kettel $100

JW Black & Grey Goose $125

Vip :shades2: