Halloween?

sotuorlando

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Venu is the old Chili Pepper in Riverfront, Ft. Lauderdale.....flyers are already being printed and will be posted soon.

CONGRATS CHRIS!!! You're gonna be awesome. I will plan on stopping by to see you, so make sure to post set times when they are available.

I can't wait till 'Ween, Its gonna be awesome this year.....I suggest that if you guys dress up, dress comfortably - Baby Anne, Merlyn, Wendel, Ashrock, Stryke and Edgar are ALL gonna make you dance youre asses off.....I know I will. ;)

I already have my costume in mind.....:eek:

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

howells sucks he blew last time he was here when he opened for deep dish

i agree...but his set on the Patio for WMC was one of the best i have EVER heard on the Space patio...everyone has an off night...but then again PVD blows consistently and he still draws a crowd:idea:

Originally posted by lextcy

Halloween with Edgar V! Sick! Time to get crazy! pikachusgoodbye.gif

letting TW know right know, I'm not dressing up! Especially as superman. I don't care good you'd look as WonderWoman!

pleased.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

I already told you guys what to dress up as!

And Ed.... it would be a nice and cool costume for you. Superman and Monsters are too covered up, and we all know you need to be well ventilated ;).

anyone who was at spin last year for O-SCARED G. and DANNY HOWELLWEEN knows that that was one of the best parties theres been in this town on halloween, or just one of the best parties period...those two guys had the crowd going nuts all night...looking forward to going to the same party once again this year. except this one will be at space which will be even better.

Originally posted by housewhore

anyone who was at spin last year for O-SCARED G. and DANNY HOWELLWEEN knows that that was one of the best parties theres been in this town on halloween, or just one of the best parties period...those two guys had the crowd going nuts all night...looking forward to going to the same party once again this year. except this one will be at space which will be even better.

i was there...i stayed till they kicked us out...last song by DH that night? Bob Marley- Could You Be Loved (orginal)...outta hand!!!

Originally posted by housewhore

Well put :aright: Danny and O.G had the place jumpin' the whole night. I still remember Danny rocking that huge afro. :laugh: :laugh: Best Halloween party I ever been to. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

With the exception of the typical space party that they throw every year.......(boring after a while) looks like Hollywood/Lauderdale is the place to be this year.

Bulldog Lounge, then Venu, then Xit..........maybe Fliptoniaaa???OMG, I don't know if I could survive all that. *LOL*