Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the GGHHHOST of T,T,T,ASTE!!!!!!

roddigga

how are we mean?????????...........i just complimented her on coming up with an INCREDIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

who would ever think about cooking k on your face and having it dry while your waiting at a club???????????????

whatever, we'll try it this weekend??????? OK?????????

i know, im going to hell aint i??????????...........i feel bad too..........BUT HEY, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, DONT SMILE FOR THE CAMERA THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem, i will gladly stick my face in a microwave for 2 minutes and cook a lick on my forehead!!!!!!!!!!

im just afraid some will get into my pores and i will get twice as mangled!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA, CANT BELIEVE I JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT that

, IM ACTUALLY LETTING WHITE OUT DRY ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK, im hoping it will have the same effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes my fuckin oatmeal, right up my nose!!!

Looks like she tried to huff the sugar off the funnel cake...

Digga.. It feels like the old days... Just postin pics and making fun of everyone...

bbbbbbbbbbffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrpppppppttttttt!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh......

dawhiteoutmakes me sfeells... so yummy whan I sniffdzz it up...

lololololololol...

Originally posted by roddigga

i know, im going to hell aint i??????????...........i feel bad too..........BUT HEY, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, DONT SMILE FOR THE CAMERA THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem, i will gladly stick my face in a microwave for 2 minutes and cook a lick on my forehead!!!!!!!!!!

im just afraid some will get into my pores and i will get twice as mangled!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA, CANT BELIEVE I JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT that

, IM ACTUALLY LETTING WHITE OUT DRY ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK, im hoping it will have the same effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod thats not K it's dried JIZZZ !!!!! Someone glazed her face like a crispy creme donut !!

Originally posted by joeyjuice

if i looked like that id shave my ass and walk backwards!! damn imagine being ugly??? i wonder what that woud be like?? if you rugly reply back to me and tell me how miserable you really are , and not that your a nice person ok??

Joey JUICEE:: I am a busted girl...i got rotten pimples on my butt and face looks like my butt!!! however, i can be talented and can walk backwards while i shave the pimples off!

Whatta u think bout that one!! HAHAHA

P.S i love DEKO and St. gennaro's feasts

Carguy I wouldnt give that give the pleasure of letting her see my ruby tip love dart, let alone the satisfaction of her tasting my love spunk, so i let my dog tear her apart, he was dissapointed he hit that and now is self medicating with prosac, fucking shame what a bad peice of ass can do to a k 9.

ps bus your pm didnt go through text me later.

• 1 year later...