Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will suck dick for england club info!!!

just kidding, anywaym im gonna be studying abroad in England for a semester (Wroxton to be more specific) i'll be like an hour from London an i was just wondering what clubs are hot... i live in new york and go to clubs there all the time, Exit, SF, Twilo...what clubs compare to them? thanx

check out : fabric, the end, the cross, home's ok if the right dj is on, turnmills is cool, loads of other places too - not forgetting bedorck of course!!

feel free to mail me when you're over or whenever for more info.

jspeller2000@yahoo.co.uk

p.s. - it may as well grow on trees!!!

All answers: if you're a hardcore clubber and want the best experience then try The Drome (London Bridge) which hosts Raindance (v. well known) and Maindscapes. DJ's have included Cosmosis, The_Man_With_No_Name, Lab 4, Oberon, The Hobbit, Beamish.. Then there's Theatre Factory, Tyssen Street which hosts Astral Phoenix and loads of other stuff. For an more easy clubbing night then try Fabric, The Cross, Bagleys, Home, Camden Palace, but there more mainstream. As for the E situation........ trust me it's easy as fcuk! For more infor get in touch when you get here and I'll tell you what's on @ Tyssen St and The Drome. Stay Twisted!

• 2 weeks later...

info on London.

you have missed the best in year gone buy. Check out Bedrock on the 1st thursday of each month, cool club and event.

London has 1000's of clubs for all sorts, but dont forget brighton which is the uk's version of san-fran.. Bedrock also runs there.

Camden Palace is a good venue as is bagleys.

In regards to xtc etc, no problem, the police are too busy elsewhere although door staff are now fucking tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived