Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard a rumour........

that Mister BK, Mister Fergie, and Miss Lashes were playing @ the Cross this weekend. Then I heard it was only BK & Ferg, then Ferg & Lashes. Anyone confirm or disprove this for me cause I can't find any info on this.

Oh, and RAINDANCE is on @ the Drome on 24th Feb Joe. And yes baby I will be there, the other Joe, Bun, Me, C, Kez, s_p_a_c_e_d, smiler, Hubba, Bubbles and Braindead will all be going so if you wanna cum (!) then give me a buzz on the mob soon and we'll sort it all out. Be good baby. (Hope you see this cause I've lost you're bloody mob number and I dunno what you is called on this! GET IN TOUCH!) cwm29.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

JOE you are a stupid fuckwit. Thanx for the voicemail, I would call back except you forgot to leave your mobile number you prat!

So PLEASE get back in touch.

Oh, and in answer to the question then YES, definatly yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoke to Si and he says to bring along the visuals him and me sorted out last month, plus he's got that alien costume that we're gonna need. Bought some flo paints @ access all areas today so I think we're all set up! And baby if this works then you are GOD!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Archived