Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This product is great but MAY...

hotbarbiedoll

cause vomiting, heart failure, nausea, depression, etc. etc. ; you may experience dizziness migraines, sexual side effects, fatigue, etc. etc..

And do not take this product if you are...

pregnant, nursing, have previous heart problems in your family, suffer with asthma, etc.

Every time I hear all of these warnings at the end of one of those advertisements for a new medication, it drives me CRAZY!! Even though I know they have to put it for legal reasons, it still seems like it just defeats the purpose..okay.. that is all..:D

...ugh...like when u go to the dr. and they give u the 'medicine of the month'....like.....sorry......i don't want the fucking antibiotic i have to see people running through fields because they took it on every godamn commercial break!

......thank u!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

I forgot who I said this to the other day

"Those fuckin meds make you more sick than you were before taking them...WTF is the point"

:D

...you might not care if you have continuous headaches, vomiting, loss of sight....its better than the alternative!:laugh: