Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy ~ Sexy ~ Cool ~ this one's for DC's femme fatale

dcsocialdiva

This ain't your grandma's party!

yummy.jpg

2nd Annual "SEARCH FOR ADONIS" CHALLENGE & BENEFIT

@ LU LU'S MARDI GRAS CLUB

Special Appearances by the Skin's Chris Samuels #60 & NFL Friends .

Thursday, November 6, 2003

LADIES, LADIES, LADIES!!

DC's flexing it's muscles for charity and you're invited! Thursday night, November 6, 2003, DC Social Insider, Flirt & Co., Athletes First Management, and Lu Lu's Mardi Gras Club will play host to Washington DC's SEXIEST fundraiser EVER!!! The "Search for Adonis" sexiest male challenge and celebrity benefit.

Be sure to tell your HOTTEST, HUNKIEST and SMARTEST male friends about THIS party, so they can compete for all the great cash and prizes. Including a $1,500 custom made luxury suit. and more! Gentlemen can contact Ms. Teri Shulman at teri301@aol.com

To benefit the Roderick Gardner Foundation - a Children's Charity.

Watch Washington's hottest males compete for cash & prizes in the most provocative benefit this city has ever seen! Get on-the-spot photos with celebrities! Come out and see Washington's hottest men risk it all to flex and strut their stuff to compete for cash and prizes all the while raising money for charity!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEN - ENTER TO WIN - $1,500.00 HIGHCLIFFE CLOTHIERS CUSTOM MADE SUIT, Tickets to the Caps and Wizards, $100 Gift Certificate to Blackies Restaurant and tons more. Prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner plus some great giveaways for all of the contestants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURING: DJ Urban Cowboy!! He's been spinning the hottest pulse-pounding beats across the DC Metropolitan area for over 5 years specializing in house, dance & hip-hop. Cowboy's amazing smooth style has undulated crowds from the smallest nightclub to some of the largest parties DC has offered. He currently works in part with HOT 99.5FM and locally owned Knockout Entertainment.

Thursday, November 6, 2003

LU LU'S MARDI GRAS CLUB

1217 22nd Street NW, Washington DC

6-10PM

SPECIAL GUEST-JUDGES

MISOOK ISSA ~ "2003 Ms. Bikini America" - Finalist

SHANNON ~ "2003 Washington DC's Ms. Hawaiian Tropics" winner

PAULINE THOMPSON ~ President Tysons Realty

K. T. HARRIS ~ DC Diva DJ from HOT 99.5

MARK METZGER ~ President Highcliffe Clothiers, Inc.

SPONSORED BY:

dc social insider.com

Highcliffe Clothiers

Prime Time Events

Blackies Restaurant

Flirt & Co.

GET IT WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD!!! I WANNA SEE SOME!

Originally posted by dcsocialdiva

FEATURING: DJ Urban Cowboy!! He's been spinning the hottest pulse-pounding beats across the DC Metropolitan area for over 5 years specializing in house, dance & hip-hop. Cowboy's amazing smooth style has undulated crowds from the smallest nightclub to some of the largest parties DC has offered. He currently works in part with HOT 99.5FM and locally owned Knockout Entertainment.

YEEEEEE-HAAAW!

Originally posted by djbuster

YEEEEEE-HAAAW!

here's how it should be promoted: having dj urban cowboy spinning and watch special guest appearance tinybutterfli ride a mechanical bull placed strategically on stage wearing a halter top, daisy dukes, red cowboy boots and matching hat . . .

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by eggmok

here's how it should be promoted: having dj urban cowboy spinning and watch special guest appearance tinybutterfli ride a mechanical bull placed strategically on stage wearing a halter top, daisy dukes, red cowboy boots and matching hat . . .

:eek: :eek:

right, like i'm gonna bust out my sunday best for you guys! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well I AM from Texas. Does this make me an Urban Cowgirl? :confused:

I gotta dust off my boots! :tongue:

Hey, maybe you can djwhore DJ Urban Cowboy! :D

Hmm...fashion contest, are "oddly shaped" people allowed to enter. That is people with bony arms and legs but large beer gut? If so, count me in! :cool:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

Jroo, didn't you fuck up your ankle about this time last year?

i had surgery on it, but there wasnt an adonis contest to enter. i actually fucked up my ankle back in '97 , and let it go on for that long