Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today sucks unfunny monkey nut again

unclefester401

If half of the shit that kid says is true, then he should have the DEA showing up at his house pretty soon. You know that somebodies watching the "Drug Board", and making note of what's said. If he really did get busted as bad as he says he did, he'll be going to Federal Pounding In The Ass Prison pretty soon.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thats were it all started for me Fester... If he really did live that life, then he'd be dead.... Or at least I'd be dead..haha.

Nah, aside from the e-orgies and the wtc, that was my life for about a year and a half. The thing that got me to calm down was one night I went out, then to afterhours, and then straight to work. Not really a big deal when you think about it, but the last thing I remebered was getting in my car and leaving the afterhours in RI at 10:00 because I had to be at work in Weymouth at 11:00. Well, I woke up in my car, in the parking lot of my work, with the car running (about to run out of gas mind you), I had an empty bag from Burger King next to me (that I don't remember buying), and it was about 6:30 at night. When I started to realise what had just happened, it kind of felt like I just used my ninth life, and I had to start acting a little more responsible or I wasn't going to be on this planet much longer.