Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the weather is here... wish you were beautiful...and fuckin fall birthdaybabies

dgmodel

man, the past couple of days has been some amazing weather no??? i love the fall... (even though we arent officially in it yet) but this is leading up to the best time ever... leaves turning color, pumpkin/apple picking, halloween, spanksgiving... all that jazz... woooooot woooot! (weird thing i think this is the first fall im going to be single for... yowzah~! feels weird)

Originally posted by dgmodel

man, the past couple of days has been some amazing weather no??? i love the fall... (even though we arent officially in it yet) but this is leading up to the best time ever... leaves turning color, pumpkin/apple picking, halloween, spanksgiving... all that jazz... woooooot woooot! (weird thing i think this is the first fall im going to be single for... yowzah~! feels weird)

yea FALL is the best....taking upstate drives to the Hudson Valley..goin to some upstate wineries....just that crispness in the air....mmmm

I LOVE YOU AUTUMN

damn, i miss my old car... i used to love take drives upstate... just you the road and a few great songs... nothing like a fast exhilirating drive through a countryside... one of the things i want to do before i die... is rent (prefferably own but thats a lil unrealistic) a ferrari and drive up the enitire california coastline...

Originally posted by smokesum

.goin to some upstate wineries....just that crispness in the air....mmmm

reccommend any???

damn, i miss my old car... i used to love take drives upstate... just you the road and a few great songs... nothing like a fast exhilirating drive through a countryside... one of the things i want to do before i die... is rent (prefferably own but thats a lil unrealistic) a ferrari and drive up the enitire california coastline...

reccommend any???

i actually went to one last year in New Pauls (sp.)..it was decent..

but I remember when I was younger, I went to one with my family

It was so beautiful...up in the mountains....nice old fashioned winery...Ill find out the name soon and let you know

yea FALL is the best....taking upstate drives to the Hudson Valley..goin to some upstate wineries....just that crispness in the air....mmmm

I LOVE YOU AUTUMN

Im with ya there.

i plan on going to woodstock in the fall. then driving up the hudson and crossing the bridge over to rheinbeck.

Ahhhh, love the beauty of fall :love2:

i actually went to one last year in New Pauls (sp.)..it was decent..

but I remember when I was younger, I went to one with my family

It was so beautiful...up in the mountains....nice old fashioned winery...Ill find out the name soon and let you know

i have a buddy of mine working on it as well... we can swap... sounds soooo gay~!

:werd:

i love when the trees starts changing... :)