Attn: Marko, Mark, and Melichacha

phatman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

actually im on a budget... i just made a few major purchases, and Im debt free in 2003... so i dont want to charge anything... so television is not a priority at the moment thats why its on the back burner... but ill tell you this much as soon as things get back in order, its prolly the third thing im going to buy... Fineones knows the deal i get so pissed when i walk through best buy i swear at the fuckin tv's, i kick the clerks... grrrr~!

This coming from the man that I wanted to buy a FIRE PLACE?:confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

c'mon fireplace is not a major purchase... plus its a neccessary, how nice is it to have a couple of drinks staring at a warm fire on a cold or snowy evening???

...just turn up the heat and put a nice screen saver on the plasma...jk...i hear ya, i love fireplaces...but is there proper venting and chimneys?...it can be a bitch if not...or are you going for the gay gas one...blah...i hate those...

Originally posted by atomicapples

not a fireplace.

he stole wood skits from home depot, and burned them on the BBQ. it was quite a bon fire... truthfully... my boyscout days paid off to keep the fire going... it was soo beautiful...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not what we were talking about... but still funny.. that fire was the bomb, how nice was it???

Originally posted by phatman

hot diggity dang

...i'll be there 11:30ish with goodies in hand...we need about an hour to establish proper layout of food and beverage and gametime buzz....;)

haha i like a well thought out plan of attack..11:30 is cool with me..ill be just wakin up

...game time is at 1pm...as i said i will be up by around 11:30ish if y'all will be awake...i'll be bringing some food and beverage...i'll touch base with you on friday or saturday as to what but either way, it's the least i can do after volunteering your space for this...lol...

also, any requests? let me know before hand, because the butcher isnt open on sundays... ill buy ish beforehand... maybe ribs??? or burgers and dogs??? wings??? name something... (general rule of our apt, we supply the food and place guest supply the drinks and liquors...)