Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAT - NOV 1st ::: Tweak & Groovefire present Hatiras at

tweakmagazine

Originally posted by kaydup

Sweet, I have been dying to go there, they have some sweet deals out there too, I think on icelandair.com

hahaha thats what im going through yo. I wanted to break up the trip... like 4 days in iceland, then 3 days in spain... on the beach but icelandair doesnt run deals to spain, but amsterdam was my second choice and they go there.

its not very expensive to stay in iceland for a week, I found a few deals that were hotel & air for under 1,200 a person... at pretty nice notels too.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know... hahah I know. Tall, blonde, & skinny.

I wanted to go to 2 countrys though.... you can still go to the mountains in the summer and RIS in the hot springs. just wont be as EPIC like if it was winter.

winter gets up to 17 hours a day of darkness. that must be fucked.

Originally posted by stymie

I know... hahah I know. Tall, blonde, & skinny.

I wanted to go to 2 countrys though.... you can still go to the mountains in the summer and RIS in the hot springs. just wont be as EPIC like if it was winter.

winter gets up to 17 hours a day of darkness. that must be fucked.

Yeah no shit, talk about an after party

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm serious brownie.. I'm trying to get a couple of friends to head to this event. I really have been trying to make it down there since BBB played there last year....

ok... therapy. One big floor, very dark. The basement smells like gym-shoes and the staircase is brutal... be careful late-night on it. Its like a warehouse converted into a club, one big open area. The sound system has too much base, not clear enough.... its no avalon soundsytem. Im not rippin on it, but I have nothing positive to say about it. It has open bar sometimes though, which is fuking money. I guess it was BYOB a few weeks ago... that would be pretty fukin sick, bring a cooler full of zygo. I will be there for hatiras and groovenarc.