Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the Sexiest ...........

Originally posted by dibs

r u upset:laugh:

upset yea right just disapointed i mean its liek in the sex forum u got a thread post your nudes yet only 1 thick chic posted nudes in like the whole 80 pages lol wtf is that i'm about o post an ass pic out of boredom teach u girls how to do it ;:cool:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by test22

upset yea right just disapointed i mean its liek in the sex forum u got a thread post your nudes yet only 1 thick chic posted nudes in like the whole 80 pages lol wtf is that i'm about o post an ass pic out of boredom teach u girls how to do it ;:cool:

post it!!

damn this site is shady error popped up like 5 times and it posted any ways but fuk it i guess females post some pics now and fuk i'll post fronts if i get bored enough ;) LoL i used to post front pics under my old board name that got banned a few months back

Originally posted by xrapturex

Nice!

:tongue:

LoL thanks chic i've been working on it i mean eating a bunch of food and siting on it all day i'm trying to blot it up so i can look like a black chic and be all conceited about it and shit and brag about my phatty LoL

Originally posted by kikilicious

what kind of job u looking for??? ill help you look so i dont have to do any bitch ladies work...

i dunno exactly...sumin easy :laugh:

i know that bath & body works is hirin at paramus park mall & that's so easy for me...i wouldn't mind being a receptionist either..i know last shcool year a spa right near school needed one & my roomie did not wanna do that at all...i'm just so lazy & need to get my ass in gear..

BTW, test22, def. a nice ass:tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Didnt look at the picture, I can tell by his writing. ;)

LoL bro u know u looked at my ass LoL and fuk how do i get my shook name unbannned thats shady lol it was banned a while ago i guess i toke a long break from online came back and can't even use my old skool name wtf is up with that

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

George?

sup sup bro i said sup to u in another thread i guess u never looked but fuk i got rid of the girl so i'm allowed to club and sh1t again so i'll be peeping u out and about 1 of these days so get ready for me bugging u and asking u whats good on certain days

sup sup bro i said sup to u in another thread i guess u never looked but fuk i got rid of the girl so i'm allowed to club and sh1t again so i'll be peeping u out and about 1 of these days so get ready for me bugging u and asking u whats good on certain days

:D

LoL thanks chic i've been working on it i mean eating a bunch of food and siting on it all day i'm trying to blot it up so i can look like a black chic and be all conceited about it and shit and brag about my phatty LoL

Welcome!

For all of the ladies to be able to assess this properly, we will need you to come out so we can grope you and shit...then we can get a better "feel" for the situation. :tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Welcome!

For all of the ladies to be able to assess this properly, we will need you to come out so we can grope you and shit...then we can get a better "feel" for the situation. :tongue:

i like the way u used the ebonics then said and shit i mean YuM yuM and if u would like to see more pics pm me a email addy and i'll send k

but back to the topic where are all the female ass PiCs ???????????

i like the way u used the ebonics then said and shit i mean YuM yuM and if u would like to see more pics pm me a email addy and i'll send k

but back to the topic where are all the female ass PiCs ???????????

Decents skills on the ebonics, and i havent even had one class!!!

Running out right now, but I will pm you my addy later.....:tongue: