Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the Sexiest ...........

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone threw like 5 pages of this thread and I've only seen 1 ass PIC so wtf and hhmmm this thread is sexist y can't us guys post ass PICS i mean I've got a few laying around i think that could be posted if any body wants to see :tongue:

Originally posted by test22

I've gone threw like 5 pages of this thread and I've only seen 1 ass PIC so wtf and hhmmm this thread is sexist y can't us guys post ass PICS i mean I've got a few laying around i think that could be posted if any body wants to see :tongue:

i love guys that have a nice ass....but since they did the sexiest tits, they are doin the sexiest ass for girls only...i'm sure another thread could be started

Originally posted by erica127

i love guys that have a nice ass....but since they did the sexiest tits, they are doin the sexiest ass for girls only...i'm sure another thread could be started

yea message boards always seem like cock fest's and shit and u got a bunch of faggots trying to always fuk or get nudes out of the few females that post i mean its kinda played lol but its life's so yea ya'll females should start threads and get some nudes out of the guys to see who would and wouldn't post shit and who's got ball's and shit like ;)

Originally posted by test22

yea message boards always seem like cock fest's and shit and u got a bunch of faggots trying to always fuk or get nudes out of the few females that post i mean its kinda played lol but its life's so yea ya'll females should start threads and get some nudes out of the guys to see who would and wouldn't post shit and who's got ball's and shit like ;)

there's a thread like that on the sex board & believe me guys definitely posted nudes & stuff

there's a thread like that on the sex board & believe me guys definitely posted nudes & stuff

hhmmm just went and looked scimed threw about 20 pages and seen only like 4 pics all of some thic chick who probably isn't even real and a bunch of homos sweating her geting hard off of that LoL so bla i'm not impresssed

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Nice............................

;)

true that bro we need more PICS like this in the thread but any ways sup sup bro its shook lol well that was my old board name but any ways i'll be peeping u out and about in jersey in the up cuming weeks so i'll be bugging u for info on whats good and all so stay in touch bro

sorry, double post......

Jill, i hope you feel better cuz i have been sick for the past 2 weeks now & am such a baby:(

Thanks sweetie...Im getting there. Went to the doctor and got a prescription....go to the doctor erica :-)

Hope you feel better too!! :D

Jill, i went to the doctor's on Tuesday & she said i have an upper respiratory infection & really bad allergies so i'm dying over here..i didn't get any good meds though :(

did you at least get antibiotics you poor thing?

Feel better soon!!!