Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the Sexiest ...........

Originally posted by ou812

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not that it looks back or anything. I was just surprised to see so up close and personal at 8:45 in the morning at work......:laugh: :laugh:

i don't take any offense to that...That's why i said i'm sorry it's up close & it's not that huge in person

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xrapturex

did you at least get antibiotics you poor thing?

Feel better soon!!!

nope, but she gave me a prescription for amoxicillin if i don't feel better in 10 days...i can't miss my classes either cuz they are too important

Originally posted by erica127

nope, but she gave me a prescription for amoxicillin if i don't feel better in 10 days...i can't miss my classes either cuz they are too important

Girl , I hear that. I didnt go to class on monday, missed a shit load of stuff, and now had to take tomorrow off just to catch up on stuff with school...Good luck babe!

Girl , I hear that. I didnt go to class on monday, missed a shit load of stuff, and now had to take tomorrow off just to catch up on stuff with school...Good luck babe!

thank you...the thing that really sucks is i have off weds & thurs so i just bum around cuz i'm so sick & don't feel like doing work...this change of weather isn't helping me either...but i hope you have fun tonight & are healthy for the weekend, i will just be resting up cuz i can't afford to get any sicker...

you girls are too cute & sweet, thank you....even though i have the prescription she doesn't want me takin it until 10 days so i must suffer & hopefully get better...

i really hope i get to meet you girls this year since i am up in bergen county for my last year of school...

you girls are too cute & sweet, thank you....even though i have the prescription she doesn't want me takin it until 10 days so i must suffer & hopefully get better...

i really hope i get to meet you girls this year since i am up in bergen county for my last year of school...

where do u go to school?

take that shit anyway...LOL I would!!!

We'll meet up soon erica....let me know when you are getting out and we'll meet up somewhere!! :D

Fell better chickie!!

take that shit anyway...LOL I would!!!

We'll meet up soon erica....let me know when you are getting out and we'll meet up somewhere!! :D

Fell better chickie!!

she should have some cognac with honey and lemon

:laugh: me and my cognac....

you two girlies are the best.....i go to Ramapo College & live up here on campus so i'm really close to most of the places everyone goes out to...but since i got into the car accident about 2 months ago, i haven't really done anything.... i am going to look for a job right now cuz i need money....

have a drink for me tonight :D

you two girlies are the best.....i go to Ramapo College & live up here on campus so i'm really close to most of the places everyone goes out to...but since i got into the car accident about 2 months ago, i haven't really done anything.... i am going to look for a job right now cuz i need money....

get one of ur friends to drive :)

ramapo...a girl i used to work with goes to school there....

find someone to give you a ride to east rutherford and ill pick you up on the side of route 17 :D :D

Originally posted by kikilicious

find someone to give you a ride to east rutherford and ill pick you up on the side of route 17 :D :D

i have my own car up here, but i could have someone drop me off on the side of 17 so you can pick me up :D

ok, i'm going to look for a job now so you girlies have a great night tonight & drink lots of alcohol because i can't :(

i have my own car up here, but i could have someone drop me off on the side of 17 so you can pick me up :D

ok, i'm going to look for a job now so you girlies have a great night tonight & drink lots of alcohol because i can't :(

what kind of job u looking for??? ill help you look so i dont have to do any bitch ladies work...