Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Student Cuts Off Penis And Tongue

incredulous

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about s*****ng his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital where the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

Originally posted by incredulous

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about s*****ng his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital where the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."

attachment.php?s=&postid=1740924

we drank that juice a long time ago & it really banged us up!

there were lil people who were able to turn themselves invisible & could shoot spider webs at you, ppl walking into & having fights with walls, uno games being played without cards. some of us really lost our marbles. more than any stamp, plastic, liquid anything had ever done. not that i can understand why he cut his dick & tongue off but that plant can put you in an unknown location! lost in space. caught in time. i will never do it again though cuz one day as i sat in the dr's office, i looked up and there it was on the top poisonous plants chart! don't do it unless you have a babysitter! 4 real do'!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

there were lil people who were able to turn themselves invisible & could shoot spider webs at you, ppl walking into & having fights with walls, uno games being played without cards. some of us really lost our marbles. more than any stamp, plastic, liquid anything had ever done. not that i can understand why he cut his dick & tongue off but that plant can put you in an unknown location! lost in space. caught in time. i will never do it again though cuz one day as i sat in the dr's office, i looked up and there it was on the top poisonous plants chart! don't do it unless you have a babysitter! 4 real do'!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1740976

Originally posted by tranzwhore

dam girl u actually wrote more than four words.............

:laugh::tongue: