Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why i hate school....

djbuster

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am subsctibed to mega millions game. Gonna win it anyday now...:rolleyes:

And Vic, you were a camera man:eek: Please dont tell me it was for Vivid Entertainment.

you and my grandmother....she's so convinced she's gonna win. Whats the point when your 70 yrs old anyways, whats she gonna do double down on bingo or go on a shopping spree at target. She doesn't drive, still lives in the same house for the past 40 years........oh well I guess that's what old people do.

Originally posted by pgiddy

you and my grandmother....she's so convinced she's gonna win. Whats the point when your 70 yrs old anyways, whats she gonna do double down on bingo or go on a shopping spree at target. She doesn't drive, still lives in the same house for the past 40 years........oh well I guess that's what old people do.

guess you don't want to inherit them millions. unless you think she wouldn't leave it to you... did you beat her up as a kid? meanie.

Originally posted by kken

yeah boggles the mind. well some nights they'd order pepperoni, some nights they'd order sausage... god they were so white chicagoan hehe.

i mean they couldve ordered some chinese, a regular pizza, gotten the usual fast food crap, but ugh . . .same shit day in day out :puke:

guess you don't want to inherit them millions. unless you think she wouldn't leave it to you... did you beat her up as a kid? meanie.

it wouldn't be worth it, divide it by 40 people, after taxes and all the fights it would create.....I'll pass. I say we put her in the old people home, give her a huge room with a nice rocker and good view. Also wheel of fortune and jeopardy 24 hrs a day for her.....

sounds like me and chicago stuffed pizza. used to work at the tribune at night and the sports guys (only ohter people around in my dept) would order stuffed pizza EVERY NIGHT. ugh i can't eat that crap now.

mmmm! was it lou malnati's? or gino's? i could eat lou's every day!

:threadjackedsmiley: