Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it a turn off when a guy is shy?

tommyarmani

I used to be very shy as a kid. And even now, at times, i am shy.

I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. Many people tie "shyness" to a lack of self-confidence. But it's not always that.

It could also simply be that the person wants to make everyone happy, but doesn't want to offend anyone, so they'll be quiet.

Or they may be more to themselves and wait for someone else to make a move.

Shyness isn't a terrible thing. don't let what people here are saying about shy people get y'all down :aright:

Originally posted by somebitch

it is really sad. sometimes i feel insecure. i used to feel so stupid to do anything, i would sometimes not do thigns because of it, but now i have gotten to the point where i just dont give a shit... i am comfortable with who i am and if people dont like it they can kiss my ass, besides i find that i like people who say/do what they feel & i think others appreciate upfront people rather than people who keep their feelings inside too. it is boring if someone never speaks their mind.

werd! ditto!

I know alot of girls like to take charge and so on...but its more important when the guy knows where he is headed and knows where to go and etc.....if your buddy is like that that really sucks for him cause hes going to live in a shadow for life...........

just my .02 centavos......:cool:

Originally posted by jimk29

:smoke:

Maybe I'm not shy... maybe I just think that I am... hey, I said it once and I'll say it again, my head isn't on straight.

lol... Well maybe you *used* to be shy and haven't really discarded that image even if you've discarded the behavior? IDK... I used to be painfully shy I didn't realize until fairly recently that it doesn't hold true to the extent it used to... even though it does come up every so often. But I think that more often that not, if I'm not talking to someone it's b/c I don't *want* to, not because I *can't.* LOL

Originally posted by tastyt

lol... Well maybe you *used* to be shy and haven't really discarded that image even if you've discarded the behavior? IDK... I used to be painfully shy I didn't realize until fairly recently that it doesn't hold true to the extent it used to... even though it does come up every so often. But I think that more often that not, if I'm not talking to someone it's b/c I don't *want* to, not because I *can't.* LOL

You could very well be onto something there...:idea:

Originally posted by fineones

ppl who are insecure or pussy-foot around shit get on my nerves...i cant stand ppl who dont stand up for themselves..but maybe im just a meanie

Like Eddie Murphy says in RAW.............lol.

"What do you want to eat?" I'll just have a salad. And you hear stomach make some noises lol:laugh: And to drink? Some water.:blown: