Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SI club/bar reopened

if anyone on this board is from staten island and they don't feel like going to the city, we just reopened SUAVE on Port Richmond ave and Post.

The club is open fri and sat nights at 10 and the bar is open mon thru fri from 7 until whenever.

there's no cover charge, 18 to party, 21 to drink...

if you're sick of rustic, waterloo, beer garden etc. this'll be a nice change of atmosphere.

;)

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

if anyone on this board is from staten island and they don't feel like going to the city, we just reopened SUAVE on Port Richmond ave and Post.

The club is open fri and sat nights at 10 and the bar is open mon thru fri from 7 until whenever.

if you're sick of rustic, waterloo, beer garden etc. this'll be a nice change of atmosphere.

;)

What kinda music tonight?

Not the best of neighborhoods to be chillen in at night...:nono:

Yea i agree si sucks, but im not gona go to manhattan every night. we used to have a house/trance party in this little place, it was good times. And Port isnt that bad of an area... unless your a pusssy and cant hold your own, i duno i am from west brighton, port aint shit...:laugh: jk

Originally posted by oldtimer

what's the deal with this place? Is there a dj or do they throw on cd's? it's like a five minute ride from my house.. ill def have to check this place out

They have a dj...

and about thing with drugs and massive fights. From my experience that tends to be more of a Southshore thing.

And i agree about the Ale House that was a good time.

;)

i'll support this. is there an edm night or is it all hip hop...or mixed?

Originally posted by clubrat98

I used to work at Elements when it was opened. SI is just not the rigt place for a nightclub. Suave will be closed in 6 mo due to drugs or massive fights. Just like every other SI club

We've been open for five years and have never closed due to violence or underage drinking because we're very strict with our door policy. We're the only club left open on staten island because we don't let in just everyone off the street and i don't serve little kids.

Glowball - i'm manager and senior bartender there for the past year and a half.

Our resident DJ spins everything from hip hop to reggae to salsa to house and techno every friday and saturday.

We've been open for five years and have never closed due to violence or underage drinking because we're very strict with our door policy. We're the only club left open on staten island because we don't let in just everyone off the street and i don't serve little kids.

Our resident DJ spins everything from hip hop to reggae to salsa to house and techno every friday and saturday.

You still run private parties... i remeber we threw one there one time, was a lot of fun.

How can you be ? did the last flyer before it closed and even that it was closed all this time except private parties lloll:laugh:

Originally posted by exit24e

They have a dj...

and about thing with drugs and massive fights. From my experience that tends to be more of a Southshore thing.

And i agree about the Ale House that was a good time.

yea man everyone from si has been to ale house it was the best place to go actually i used to get hammered there often on night i thought id be staying in

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

What ever happened to Cylo?

:laugh: :laugh: what ever happened to atlantis lololol

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

What ever happened to Cylo?

Cylo became Drink... And then Drink shut its own doors cause it did not want to pay any of the summonses of fines that they had received over there short existance...

Same think with the Ale house... They closed their own doors. They were not shut down...

Originally posted by elementx

Cylo became Drink... And then Drink shut its own doors cause it did not want to pay any of the summonses of fines that they had received over there short existance...

Same think with the Ale house... They closed their own doors. They were not shut down...

i thought ale house closed b/c someone got stabbed there...yo, that venue has changes every season.

ecko - is thurs a decent night to go?

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

My fav place in SI was the haunted... ohhh the college years. rofl. But this place sounds pretty chill. Id be willing to check it out and make the trek in from Bklyn.

i dunno if anythins in si s worth it coming from bk with that fukin 8 dollar toll