Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATURDAYS@ Webster Hall

If your a guy wait until 19 if your a lady i think they will let you in. If you get in have a great time, and if your still in the mood to party after like 5or 6am then come with me im goin to SHELTER afterwards. But good luck finding me.lol. Im all in black with a SILVERBULL belt buckle and will be with some freinds dancing are asses off.

Originally posted by silverbull

If your a guy wait until 19 if your a lady i think they will let you in. If you get in have a great time, and if your still in the mood to party after like 5or 6am then come with me im goin to SHELTER afterwards. But good luck finding me.lol. Im all in black with a SILVERBULL belt buckle and will be with some freinds dancing are asses off.

How come you didn't invite me? Not that I could have gone or anything but...:cool:

I dont even know how the hell i made it to shelter after that killer set that rick played. I didnt even see you leave. Rick closed the night with KINGS OF TOMORROW-FINALLY (DANNYS RETURN TO PARADISE MIX) good way to say goodnight i think. Once the lights came on it woke me up, and i said fuck it im goin to shelter. Everyody else didnt wanna go. But i only stood for about 3hrs. I danced mauybe like 20mins lol i was sooooooo dead. But had a great time listening to the music. HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG. I love it i think im growing def though.

I didnt know you wouldve liked SHELTER but ok i will next time. Only problem is remember i work on sat,suns so its rare that i could go. I went last night cause i havent been there in almost 2 yrs now. And i needed to g since iwast workin on sun. Next time dude. Call me up, wanna ask you few things.

Hey My Friends - Hope you are all well.... :D

Just some insight to Webster for Saturday night. Come check out Rick Corbo in the Ballroom. Be ready to sweat and have lots of fun. The party is really hot!

P.S. Rick Corbo's big birthday bash will be held on Sat. Oct. 18. Come down to celebrate. Thanx.