Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall has the sexiest friday night. You can see

powerpill

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i really did just say that because Tony is a real good guy. Your prob the type of kid who never heard him spin and just goes along w/ all the haters. If you dont like his style then shut up. He had Exit on lock 3 years ago and he is not a stuck up prick like some other dj's. So if you hate Tony like everyone does on this board shut up. Keep your opinions to yourself. I was just telling peeps in Boston how Webster is aight neckbone.

And SfSuperstar it is me ANGELO. How are yah?

Originally posted by lelo

Yeah i really did just say that because Tony is a real good guy. Your prob the type of kid who never heard him spin and just goes along w/ all the haters. If you dont like his style then shut up. He had Exit on lock 3 years ago and he is not a stuck up prick like some other dj's. So if you hate Tony like everyone does on this board shut up. Keep your opinions to yourself. I was just telling peeps in Boston how Webster is aight neckbone.

Who are you talking to and what are you talking about? Nobody said a thing about Draper dude, relax.

I mite be there Superstar for Halloween but i actually mite be in Beantown next weekend for Pats vs. Giants.

Also to chime some more of my big mouth, xlr8ted your def the type of kid who stays in his house and says i was there. Bro straight up did you ever come to Tunnel, Twilo or Palladium back in the day in NYC every dj includin DT played Tony's style. Plus Tony is not a Techno, Trance, House dj he really is a scratcher like if you ever seen that special on cinemax or showtime about dj's from Cali etc . Tony plays to a crowd if you hate him hate on Johnny Vicious and all dj's who play that style of hard progressive trance. Listen bro your in Boston i dont go runnin my mouth about who is good and bad up there so keep your mouth shut about who is good and bad in nyc. You prob think Tiesto has talent guy is a schmuck go listen to some Tech COX, Umek, Smith, Beyer then come talk to me or maybe u dont know who these guys are. Also Exit back in 2000 was insane and you can ask all the crackhead SF peeps who went. Webster Hall is a commercial place for people who just want to go out and have a few drinks, not a place to go wow thats an amazing set. Go to vynil for that or go to roxy when pvd is here.

Re-read this using an Indian, Apu-like accent...it's hilarious! :laugh:

Sfsuperstar iam outie lol. I do not want to get all in a tizzy because i dont want to have to come up to Boston and break someones head lolol. Plus iam there to make love not war so Xlr8ted and Groovefire peace and everything else good in the world and i also hope your sox win i hate the yanks.

Peace everyone.

Sfsuperstar iam outie lol. I do not want to get all in a tizzy because i dont want to have to come up to Boston and break someones head lolol. Plus iam there to make love not war so Xlr8ted and Groovefire peace and everything else good in the world and i also hope your sox win i hate the yanks.

Peace everyone.

Bro, I wasn't trying to start anything with you, I just don't like anyone putting words in my mouth. Do you? Out of fucking no where you started shooting your mouth off that I, or one of us, was ripping on Draper, and yet that never happened. So ease up on the lectures, cool?

Groovefire your boy xlr8ted looked like he was hatin on Tony. Plus Tony is a friend of me and my boy mike, so i was just sayin. NO harm lets 4get this and i hope to eventually see all of you one day in NYC or up in Boston.

Thank you bro and peace i just hate CP lol because everyone has an opinion and that if its bad they should keep it to themselves. After i heard Tiesto make a fool of himself in May at Roxy i didnt bash him i was quiet but if peeps make noise esp about a friend then iam gonna stick up for them. BUt anyway kid peace.

SFSUPERSTAR halloween very very soon lolol. Hope to see you at SF or up in ur nativeland lololol. Tell my Bostonbabe i miss her lol.

lata

Thank you bro and peace i just hate CP lol because everyone has an opinion and that if its bad they should keep it to themselves. After i heard Tiesto make a fool of himself in May at Roxy i didnt bash him i was quiet but if peeps make noise esp about a friend then iam gonna stick up for them. BUt anyway kid peace.

SFSUPERSTAR halloween very very soon lolol. Hope to see you at SF or up in ur nativeland lololol. Tell my Bostonbabe i miss her lol.

lata

I'll see you at SF boy, halloween baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!