Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke @ MAze review

eKiTeL

one word: freeekin amazing, ok that's 2, but anyway Stryke was great last night, I'm not normally into 140 bpm but he knows how to do it right, f-ing it up with the loops and effects, doing some really cool tricks, integrated perfectly, if you weren't watching you would think a lot of that stuff is on the records already (or in the final scratch ;)) but most of it is him doing it live....

of course a lot of people here know exactly what I'm talking about ;)

the turnout was very respectable, especially with such a big space to fill, not sure how many were regulars and how many were there for Stryke, but everybody was dancing

:bounce:

and the little salsa party next door at lime bar was doing pretty well too...

Originally posted by andrewthomas

you only go out for edgar v

why u going to space edgar dont play there

i was gonna go last night but my kid couldnt sleep ... so i stayed in with him... & to answer your question ... CAUSE EDGAR IS DA MAAAN !! :D:cool::D:cool: BUT NAAAAA IVE BEEN TRYIN TO CHILL A BIT BUT IM GONNA BE STARTING FULL BLAST PRETTY SOON ...:D SEE YOUR ASS ON THE DANCEFLOOR BIATCH !!

:cool::D

Originally posted by koky

i was gonna go last night but my kid couldnt sleep ... so i stayed in with him... & to answer your question ... CAUSE EDGAR IS DA MAAAN !! :D:cool::D:cool: BUT NAAAAA IVE BEEN TRYIN TO CHILL A BIT BUT IM GONNA BE STARTING FULL BLAST PRETTY SOON ...:D SEE YOUR ASS ON THE DANCEFLOOR BIATCH !!

:cool::D

you totaly missed my point

i give up i have no energy for this

Originally posted by CrzyC

Looks like Eric was mesmerized by the lights. LOL Great pics! Looks like a missed a good time. See you guys in a few weeks!

that reminds me the lights were really good too, minimal, dark, lots of strobing, but not annoying, matched to the beat, I liked the violet and green combinations...